• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HHD

Reaction score
There are still plenty of J+ items in all sizes at Uniqlo Paris, if anyone is in town now or in the near future. It's a nice collection. Knitwear is excellent, some of the jackets are very "Margaret Howell" in style.

togglebutton

Reaction score
Was debating on which wool jacket will be better for me in the long run. As a college student ready to move into a corporate environment, would a peacoat be better suited than a duffle coat?
Here are my choices,

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+j tweed just arrived, so thought i'd post a pic, sorry for bad quality. i had to re-order from M to S (i am 5'10" and 158lbs, so these things are running big). any thoughts on fit?

7Ucvol.jpg

fVEULl.jpg

Last edited:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed in the reported sizing of the +j stuff this year. Would have loved a duffle but it doesn't look like it will work out.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ it is weird, i had to scramble to re-order, in the UK they ran out of smalls very quickly as i presume it became apparent that was more of a medium fitting. seems that genuine size S people are out of luck, for jackets at least.

Last edited:

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*shrug* the XS felt like it would have worked for me when I tried it on.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads