• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Thanks WhoKnewI. Another source has told me the S = 29/30 M = 32 and L = 35

Need one ASAP

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to Uniqlo again tomorrow for a proxy pickup; more than willing to proxy for others as well if payments received by tonight. I can SHIP TOMORROW.

Here are some of the many members I've served here :
I usually ship within 1-2 business days of payment.

Skitlets - Hey dude, Got the package a day or two ago. Can't leave feedback, requires a classifieds link!
Severisth -Just wanted to say that I used Plei89 as a proxy, and he was awesome. Decent fees, very fast service, and provided me with multiple pictures and measurements. Will be having him proxy for me multiple times in the future.
Kilgore
Bdeuce22 - got them today. awesome. look pretty decent for cheap socks.
Norcal_indy - We received everything today - thanks for the quick turnaround. My wife and I are definitely happy with the purchases and will likely turn to Uniqlo (and you) the next time we're in need of basics.
blhblah1
Atwigman - Got the package in the mail today. Thanks for the proxy, I'll definitely recommend to others.
TML
Superfee
Orlics
Cungfoo - Got it. Thanks for everything. Look forward to doing business with you again
Thinc
GBear
Ezlau
Albern
Burks 730
DC_JD
CustomJ
Sportin_life
Freakazoid!
ImaPro
Rottencanadian
Jsoftz
WhateverYouLike
Mega
David123
TurboBruce
Stever
About11oclock
PaulYAY
Chauie - This was my first time ever using a proxy and you made it a quick and painless experience. I'll for sure hit you up if I ever want something from Uniqlo again. Purchased a pair of Uniqlo S-001 jeans from plei89 and his proxy service. Very smooth transaction, quick and painless!
Dahonam -I really appreciate your help and your professionalism. I will definetely let you know when I want some more items proxied from Uniqlo.
Bubba04- I would gladly provide any prospective new "clients" with positive feedback on your integrity if you need it.

Last edited:

lowk

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, good to have a uniqlo worker here on the forums. What size in the long johns would I get if I'm a waist 30 & do the oxfords this season come in slim fit or just regular fit?
The Extra Fine Merino sweaters are probably best suited to warmer climates. They're a lot lighter to wear on their own and lend well to layering if you need to. The mens lambswool is quite warm and a little scratchy (we used the same scratchy lambswool for womenswear as well last year which wasn't well received so now use 'soft lambswool' for women). The merino cashmere range is only available for women because it's quite soft (and feminine in my opinion). Go for the merino.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Going to Uniqlo again tomorrow for a proxy pickup; more than willing to proxy for others as well if payments received by tonight. I can SHIP TOMORROW.

please stop this **** here. put it somewhere else.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
huh this **** again. ITs been covered before. If its relevant to thread he can post away assuming he's not doing it on a daily basis-- he's not.

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have seen them in both cwb locations. So I don't know where you've been looking.

Never been to the Causeway Bay locations... I shop at like 5 different Uniqlos depending on where I am. I'll wait for +J to drop and if not I'll buy a Tasmanian Wool Suit.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know what are the usual down fill in the +j puffer jacket?

I am debating between the new +j premium down park with penfield's stapleton for this winter.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Do you guys recommend Uniqlo raw denim?

Hells yes. Get the stuff labeled "Japan denim" (should say it's made in Japan on the tag) with a button fly. Best cheap jeans if you like raw denim, IMO.

I've handled the thinner, zip-fly made in China models, and they don't feel anywhere near as nice.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the Military Cotton Blouson in stock at Uniqlo NY? What colors? I need something like a 40" chest.. wondering if an XS would be too short.

savsg

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, good to have a uniqlo worker here on the forums. What size in the long johns would I get if I'm a waist 30 & do the oxfords this season come in slim fit or just regular fit?

I'm a 30 waist and I always get the small Heattech long johns. I'm about 5 ft 7 btw. The oxfords come only come in a regular fit and I'd recommend sizing down because they can fit quite big. I wear an XS in the oxford shirts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads