• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

togglebutton

Reaction score

Cashmere ones as well?
The page shoes some knitwear but $40 a piece can't be cashmere.
I am in desperate need for some sweaters, should I wait any longer for Uniqlo to release this years F/W cashmere collection or should I go with some sweaters of JCrew?
How do they compare in quality and price?
On a sidenote, how to order a piece which can be seen on the Uniqlo US page, isn't there an online shop?

Men's cashmere v neck sweaters are in.

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
Does anyone own this Jil Sander x Uniqlo denim button up? I would love to get this in a small or medium. Please PM me. Thanks
im087a.jpg

Goombi

Reaction score
I have that one, but it got ruined in the wash and came out with light blue blotches :fu: :fu:

Definitely going to stock up on +J this season. Shirts fit really well.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Does anyone know whether these are any good?
http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/067923
Thanks

If they're the same as the ones I've handled, you're better trying to find the MIJ ones (they're button-fly and made with heavier denim).

Maybe a stupid question, but if this is the last year of +J, does that mean that they'll carry the same pants as before? I missed out on getting the slim fit navy wool pants to go with my blazer from last season.

skander

Reaction score
Was at Uniqlo today, the new fall oxfords are far superior to the white one I picked up at the beginning of the summer in terms of fabric. I think the fit is a little better with less of a flare at the bottom too.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any reliable NY proxy for some dress shirts? I need sizing for S and M to see which fit in the shoulder. Is the UK measure guide the same for US? Looking to buy ASAP...

Goombi

Reaction score

Was at Uniqlo today, the new fall oxfords are far superior to the white one I picked up at the beginning of the summer in terms of fabric. I think the fit is a little better with less of a flare at the bottom too.

Were you looking at the reg fit or the slim fit?

The reg fit always turned out to be really boxy on me, might give it a try if the flaring has been changed.

togglebutton

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the dry colored packaged tee's and with it's shrinkage? Does it shrink a lot cause i'm looking into gettting a few and have to plan accordingly with the sizing...

togglebutton

Reaction score
I'd also like to offer a proxy service for sf members. Although i dont exactly know how it works, i'll make it happen. Pm me with requests and i'll try to get back to you.

AHShadow

Reaction score
Bought some OCBD's at the beginner of the summer, but would gladly upgrade if said fall OCBD's have a better fit :). Proxy anyone?? :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads