• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

.Impulsv

Reaction score

Dear Hidden Placket Coat,
I will see you at the sale
070876_sub2.jpg

Sincerely,
150$ is bullshit.

Um, that raincoat is a great value at $150 - treated cotton, removable liner. You can't level the same criticism at it like you can at the UU outerwear, whose materials and construction are far inferior. Plus, it was $200 when it came out in Korea last winter.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How long is the new promotion for on the OCBD?

Would like to wait till my current order arrives next Monday before ordering again.

And thanks Teger, I ordered a size small (TTS) and will see how it fits. You are returning it correct?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
probably gonna sell it. not really worth the hassle of returning a $19.99 item.. I mean, what's the point?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want like six white OCBD's will pay good money, get at me proxies

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ That's true although I returned 3 shirts and Erica waived the return/exchange fee for me.

softprac

Reaction score
any other items on sale not listed on the promotions page on the US site??
Going off memory, the dry t shirts are $5. Some of the chinos were $20 or $30. Trench Coat at $80 (bought mine at $100 arghh). Cardigan $20. Some of the blazers were $10-$20 off. Pretty much anything thats not typical spring/summer clothing was discounted. Don't remember seeing any of the premium stuff discounted or the UU stuff.

How long is the new promotion for on the OCBD?
Would like to wait till my current order arrives next Monday before ordering again.
And thanks Teger, I ordered a size small (TTS) and will see how it fits. You are returning it correct?
Looks like one of those weekly promotions. I hate how they don't advertise and how sizing isn't consistent. The OCBD fits much more snugly chest down than the easy care shirt (shoulders the same,both size small). They had a ton of shirts so I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on sale again.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Can anyone speak to sizing on the slim fit MIJ jeans, relative to either the regular fit model or to "true" waist size? I sized down one on the regular fit, which worked out pretty well, and I'm waffling between sticking with that vs. going TTS for the slim fits.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
i went tts and mine are big. prob gonna sell. im also not a fan of the denim

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Rad, thanks. FWIW, I rather like the denim. I own a veritable buttload of raw denim, and this feels a little different from the rest of my collection. I also like the "dirty" look of the weft (which I assume is undyed).

Kinda wish they used tonal stitching, but it's not a deal-killer for me.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
too light weight for me. it's like 11 oz? 12? the hardware comes off as cheap too.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
58f0ff98.jpg

Heres my rider. All Uniqlo today besides Alden .

Last edited:

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rad, thanks. FWIW, I rather like the denim. I own a veritable buttload of raw denim, and this feels a little different from the rest of my collection. I also like the "dirty" look of the weft (which I assume is undyed).
Kinda wish they used tonal stitching, but it's not a deal-killer for me.

I actually prefer my Gap selvedge slim fits to my Uniqlo ones. The gap ones have a better cut for me, but I prefer how the Uniqlo ones have less branding.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics