• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

aglose

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been in and out for the last few months. I am looking for some Burberry polos size large and with short sleeves. If you guys see any please let me know.

Last edited:

aglose

Reaction score

I can check today if it still there, but there was a NWT large long sleeve white Burberry polo at a local consignment store for around $50

Short sleeve only, I don't wear long sleeve shirts unless it's a button down.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
500x1000px-LL-f69a0c05_photo.jpeg

Bumping this thread with new summer discoveries!

Let's get ready for summer by getting...stuff...that...actually fits.

Large? I'm not a large. This is a large tailored fit J Crew summer shirt. I wear a Medium or maybe even a Small, so bros, get at me.

Will consider anything my size, but currently looking for: striped PRL shirts in classic stripe-y stripe PRL colors; solid knit ties (blue, green, or red), vintage surf/skate shirts; maybe a striped fabric belt, SUMMER STUFF AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

Click through my sales threads in profile, because IT'S ALL AVAILABLE FOR TRADE and EVERYTHING MUST GO.

Are you a size LARGE or EXTRA LARGE? Click the spoilers to see my MOUNTAINS OF NEW NEW NEW (mint) ZEGNA MON-MON-STROSITIES!

This is not a joke, people! Everything must go! Mint Zegna shirts for trade trade trade (or like $20). Measurements available upon request. INQUIRE WITHIN!

Last edited:

Oshuns919

Reaction score
Available

Polo Tie LNWOT
Brooks Brothers NWT
Robert Talbot Best of Class LNWOT
Polo Floral Tie NWT
Brioni Floral Tie-LNWOT

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some shirt packages. I'd prefer each package went together so I don't have to deal with stragglers. :D

All size Medium, regular fit. $30 shipped for all 3 so I get a couple of bucks for a lunch or something.
Edit: I have another Medium Jcrew shirt that I'll toss in too, I just didn't have it nearby for a picture. it's a light blue striped OCBD

Both are size large, denim-y chambray and linen. $25 shipped

Last edited:

freehand

Reaction score
I somehow managed to run my Junghans Max Bill watch through the washing machine. Thanks to the miracle of German engineering it's still working, but the strap is knackered. If anyone has any decent 20mm leather watch straps to trade or sell (preferably trade) then please PM.

roquesoon

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm moving soon and need to offload a number of things.

RLPL cream trousers, 38/34, 100% linen SOLD

Zegna olive green trousers, 100% cotton

inseam: 31"
leg opening: 8.75"
waist: 33"

Used condition, but plenty of life. Amazingly buttery soft cotton fabric. $35 shipped

Polo stone chinos (marked 32/32), 100% cotton

inseam: 31"
leg opening: 8.5"
waist: 34"

worn once, washed and put away. $30 shipped

NWT Onia Calder 7.5" board shorts

marked size 32, waist is more like 34". 7.5" inseam. Bought these last year from Barneys warehouse and never wore them. Great turquoise color, simple clean design
$25 shipped

Oatmeal/beige/tan tweed jacket, 38L, with suede elbow patches

Thrift find

Measurements on request, but a pretty solid 38L. One of the front buttons came off, but is included.

Dual vent, non-functioning throat latch. Just doesn't fit quite like I'd like. $35 shipped

J Crew cream surcingle belt, size 34

NWOT. Never worn. Great summer piece, just too long for me. $15 shipped

Prefer cash, but open to trade. Looking for a dark blue knit tie, not too too skinny, a denim dress shirt in 15/35ish, stone trous in 31/32, maybe some other items.

Last edited:

rhyme

Reaction score
Anyone here size 34x30 interested in some pants?

E. Zegna by Inco

Gray and Charcoal - Both flat front and tagged 34 - $25 each

Measures
Waist: 17.5"
Rise: 11"
Inseam: 30 ( I have the hemmed opened up)
L.O: 9.25"

NWT Polo Custom Fit in Black - 34x30, fits very slim and better suited for a true W33. Has some shop dirt on it which should come out in wash. $25

Measures
Waist: 16.5"
Rise:9.5"
Inseam: 29.5
L.O: 7.375"

Not sure why i picked this up. It seems like back was let out and some of the stitches have come undone. $15

Measures
Waist: 18.75"
Rise: 10.5"
Inseam: 32 + 2( I have the hemmed opened up)
L.O: 9.25"

Shipping is extra depending on how many items you purchase.

Last edited:

Versace Guy

Reaction score
Anyone wanna trade me a nice 38R suit?

roquesoon

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to mention in my last post:

If any New Yorkers are interested, I have an armoire that I also sadly will need to part with. 7.5ish ft tall, likely late 19th century English or American, mahogany with birdseye maple panelling on the interior. Some superficial damage to the front, but largely in great shape.

This was my all time Craigslist score, and I really wish I could keep it, but the expense of moving it cross-country is just too steep. I'll post some pics when I get home. PM if interested.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone finds interesting political stuff, I am interested. I am definitely a Republican, but all political stuff interests me. So, if you find anything Reagan, Nixon (or older) I am definitely interested. But, I like interesting historical stuff associated with the democrats, too. So, if you find something LBJ or McGovern (or older), please send a PM.

And always looking for quality 50L suits, 18-36 shirts, and 11.5 shoes.

AlexJ1100

Reaction score
If anyone finds interesting political stuff, I am interested. I am definitely a Republican, but all political stuff interests me. So, if you find anything Reagan, Nixon (or older) I am definitely interested. But, I like interesting historical stuff associated with the democrats, too. So, if you find something LBJ or McGovern (or older), please send a PM.

And always looking for quality 50L suits, 18-36 shirts, and 11.5 shoes.

I've got an H Freeman & Sons suit you might be interested in. Bought at a local clothier as a 52L with (i think) size 40 pants, solid navy. Had it slimmed down as I lost weight but now is too big. Can send measurements

What kind of shoes are you looking for?

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want to buy: staple dress pants. Slim fitting, flat front, and 29Wx30L+. High quality preferred but willing to look at anything!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixelized