• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

rhyme

Reaction score
Looking for Slim fit Incotex EU50 or 34-36 - Also interested in J.Crew Ludlow/Bowery fit pants/chinos in 33/34 x 30....Have plenty of items for trade or cash.

dazedstate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two BB Extra Slim Fit OCBD shirts. 15.5" x 33". Tried fooling myself into thinking my 34" arms could work with them. Both are bengal stripe (pink and orange). Hit me with some trades bros.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a bottle green (or any green) 40L suit by a decent maker? Got a friend getting married and he seems to have his heart set on green, despite all I've done to steer him toward something a bit more standard. Not that there's anything wrong with green, he just doesn't have any other suits. Anyway, green.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got 4 or 5 jersey cotton EZ polos in Medium (mostly black, 1 white). IF you're interested, HMU.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spam[1].gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a Kangol bucket hat?

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple tweed ones and a furry blue women's. None of the LL Cool J classics though
Thanks. I'm more looking for one of those LLCJ classics.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for Isaia Aquaspider trous in midnight blue around 35-36W. Please PM me.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought some size 38 Naked and Famous Weird Guy indigo jeans which were too big. Thrifted a pair of black 36 yesterday and what do you know...perfect fit! So if anyone wants to trade for the size 38 pair let me know.

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perfect summer pants for someone. Bought these for a friend and he ended up not wanting them.

$12 shipped.

Edit: Flat front! Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Edit #2: claimed! Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBBSTI LTD