• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

partenopean

Reaction score
Who knows! I confess it's just a rumor I heard.
The V Hazelton owner is George Elian. His brother (father to these infamous nieces who allegedly have taken men to bed to kill them) is Tony Elian.

Bjorling

Reaction score
That outlet at Bay and Cumberland owned by V Haz seems to have irregular hours -- I walked by it today just after 12 noon and it was closed. I stopped going when it was on Bloor because the staff were far too pushy. Now, there's only 1 person working and last time I was in a few weeks back, she just sat there and did not offer to help, yet I could feel the glare follow me around the store.

partenopean

Reaction score

partenopean

Reaction score

I think the Montreal police are either imbeciles, or also in the pay of other forces. There was no way that shooting was with "robbery as a motive".

Guns. Targeted assassination shootings. Car bombings. All while fondling sumptous vicuna overcoats with mink collars and linings!
This could potentially come next to our beloved V Hazelton!

We should have our Styleforum get-together there. @mebiuspower can also bring his gun to protect the rest of us. I've never been in a shootout before.

rwtc

Reaction score
Anybody read French?

Did anyone have a close look at this merchandise at these Outlets where the service has been so pushy or downright suspect? Anything look like Made in China "Kiton" with "Kiton Fatto a Mano en Italia" labels?

Brother Tony kinda looks like Uncle George of V Hazelton!

I’ve only seen authentic Kiton, Attolini, Finamore, Borrelli, and some other assorted Italian brands at V Hazelton’s outlet, if that was what you were referring to. A Kiton / Attolini shirt will run you approx 380 after tax.

Only brand sketchy about V Hazelton is how they carried Philipp Plein at one point lol. Stuff like a poly / nylon jacket with huge sparkly skull on the back of the jacket.

A lot of dirt on Tony though. Don’t hear much about the 3rd brother. And yeah the resemblance is uncanny :)

partenopean

Reaction score
Yeah, the resemblance is uncanny.

I am very curious about these two nieces (Tony's daughters). Who needs to read about Lucrezia Borgia, or watch Succession for that matter, when we have our own Elians to entertain us!

PS I should be clear, they are Syrian Armenians, not Syrian "Christians". apparently the difference matters to the cognescenti. In any case, he is not "Lebanese" as he claims.

rwtc

Reaction score
Yeah, the resemblance is uncanny.

I am very curious about these two nieces (Tony's daughters). Who needs to read about Lucrezia Borgia, or watch Succession for that matter, when we have our own Elians to entertain us!

PS I should be clear, they are Syrian Armenians, not Syrian "Christians". apparently the difference matters to the cognescenti. In any case, he is not "Lebanese" as he claims.

Haven’t heard about the nieces being killers, but have heard a lot about the alleged promiscuity. Tony owed a lot of money to various people so don’t know whether the rumours were embellished.

rwtc

Reaction score

bicycleradical

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think the Montreal police are either imbeciles, or also in the pay of other forces. There was no way that shooting was with "robbery as a motive".

Guns. Targeted assassination shootings. Car bombings. All while fondling sumptous vicuna overcoats with mink collars and linings!
The clothing retailers and bankers have taken over for the Hells Angels and the Rock Machine.

Jamesbond1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This could potentially come next to our beloved V Hazelton!

We should have our Styleforum get-together there. @mebiuspower can also bring his gun to protect the rest of us. I've never been in a shootout before.
You are only allowed to take your hand gun out of the safe only to travel to the gun range that you are a member of. Bullets away with two locks at all times at the time of travel.
Restricted gun laws are brutal in Canada let alone one can’t purchase a hand gun anymore.

Last edited:

partenopean

Reaction score
You are only allowed to take your hand gun out of the safe only to travel to the gun range that you are a member of. Bullets away with two locks at all times at the time of travel.
Restricted gun laws are brutal in Canada let alone one can’t purchase a hand gun anymore.

Oh, OK. You have to excuse me, I confess I don't know jack **** when it comes to these matters. Or matters concerning the ancient and revered institutions.

I was one of the fucktards at V Hazelton, there simply to fondle the cashmere, with no clue about where I really am or who is watching me and for what reason.

induere_to

Reaction score
Trying to find a list of bespoke tailors in Toronto has been a big struggle on this thread since I started on StyleForum back in 2017. When I began looking for apprenticeships some ten years ago, I was frustrated by the lack of an index or contact sheet that could point me in the right direction. I sent e-mails to a list of different tailors from the Asociacion Española de Sastreria (AES)... to which, of course, I never received a reply, but the idea still stuck with me all these years.

So after three years of brainstorming, and converging with a lot of skepticism, I was finally able to get a group of individuals together yesterday to initiate what will hopefully become a society, board, or authority of bespoke tailors right here in Toronto (moreso Ontario). Call it what you will.

The focus will mostly be an open-dialogue for sharing ideas, processes and resources. It focuses on the individual craftsperson rather than on their business. Some of us run our own businesses and some of us are employed by other businesses, we will not contribute to a business' marketing strategies, but rather provide tools to the individual to help them succeed in their craft.

As a chain-reaction, we hope to become a source for people looking for apprenticeships, jobs or internships where and if applicable. For consumers looking for legitimate bespoke experiences, this should help immensely as all members that will be a part of this association will all be listed with their backgrounds, experiences and expertise. For companies that have no affiliation whatsoever, but want to be involved, they would have to be extremely transparent about what their 'bespoke' offerings are and will be voted to join the board according to their legitimacy (keeping in mind that it will not be businesses that can participate, but their tailors, individually). That way, for those that claim bespoke, but have no affiliation with the association. With this, the idea is that red flags will be more easily detectable for anyone that is a consumer, trying to weed out what is falsely advertised.

This isn't a 'cool kid' club, it's not about picking and choosing who can be a member, but more of an essential tool for anyone that is a craftsperson to be spotlighted in a city of businesses that advertise what they are not. There are many talented tailors in Toronto, but they operate silently from their homes or are employed by businesses that hide them.

I don't know how successful this group will be as it will only survive if everyone contributes to it equally. But for now, we are in talks of a second gathering and it will be including many more people. The last association fell apart about 25 years ago and lasted only a year. That association was meant to market bespoke tailors and it was competition amongst its members that ended up being the cause for its dissolution.

Our website will be coming soon, which will be listing all members. But for those of you that are active, the Instagram account is currently @toronto_tailors_assn

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads