• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All suits $400 or 2 for $700. But many dated models, like hard three-button jackets.

And the sales staff is very aggressive.

I suspect not many people are buying suits these days. Even for me, unless I attend court in person, I don't need a full suit.

Zoom court means I just suit up my top half. Usually jeans or sweats for bottoms since no one can see it.

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got @induere_to to do some hand sewn button holes on my Isaia suit jacket and the result came out great. He promised a week turnaround (I told him I was in no rush) but it was ready much sooner.

His new workshop is conveniently located close to St Lawrence Market and he's usually there on Saturdays from what I was told. I highly suggested anyone here to check him.

_DSC0255.jpg

_DSC0259.jpg

KWang94

Reaction score
Got @induere_to to do some hand sewn button holes on my Isaia suit jacket and the result came out great. He promised a week turnaround (I told him I was in no rush) but it was ready much sooner.

His new workshop is conveniently located close to St Lawrence Market and he's usually there on Saturdays from what I was told. I highly suggested anyone here to check him.

View attachment 1884458
View attachment 1884459

Those button holes look gorgeous.

But uhh, I'm gonna be that guy. Is that a gun in the top picture? lmao

burgerkong

Reaction score
Nick's Shoe Repair (now consolidated with Novelty, but Nick's cobbler is still employed by the new store) now charges ~$100 tax in for flush Lulu toe plates, but more importantly they still do them.

Bersabee

Reaction score

View attachment 1884458
View attachment 1884459
Pay the Lange Tax plz.

That handgun must of been harder to acquire than the watch lol.

NVPG

Reaction score
Is that still around? I have been there a couple of years ago in the summer, but never thought it would stay for long. I recall the pricing was pretty insane for some Cesare Attolini and Orazio Luciano sport jackets and some Paolo Scafora shoes.
I think that was the V Hazelton outlet store, not Via Cavour. There was a sales woman at the Hazelton one that was terrible…I was always curious if they had new product but stopped going in because I didn’t want to deal with her attitude.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that was the V Hazelton outlet store, not Via Cavour. There was a sales woman at the Hazelton one that was terrible…I was always curious if they had new product but stopped going in because I didn’t want to deal with her attitude.

Yes, V Hazelton. The customer service is brutal.

partenopean

Reaction score
V Hazelton is run by a Syrian guy who before 2020 was often seen sitting on that bench in front of his store smoking cigars. Don't quote me, but a local Yorkville resident (who I have known for a long time, who I trust, who I know is real because his Mom abd Dad know my Mom since 1970something) told me he has dealing with the highest levels of Southern Italy's venerable and revered institutions, and no I don't mean the Catholic Church. I don't know how that guy knows all this. The V Hazelton owner's influence is apparently most influential in Montreal, where he has made billionnaires and destroyed lives and businesses. His neices are allegedly equally awful.
TL;DR-- that V Hazelton guy is not a Lebanese businessman. He is a Syrian Christian who has been doing this for a long time. That store is a front. That guy is so brazen, I have even seen him, smoking on his bench, chatting away with TPS cops wearing guns! He is not your lovable uncle, fear him. So if Customer service is appalling, that is because that is not a business selling clothes to satisfied customers.

NVPG

Reaction score
V Hazelton is run by a Syrian guy who before 2020 was often seen sitting on that bench in front of his store smoking cigars. Don't quote me, but a local Yorkville resident (who I have known for a long time, who I trust, who I know is real because his Mom abd Dad know my Mom since 1970something) told me he has dealing with the highest levels of Southern Italy's venerable and revered institutions, and no I don't mean the Catholic Church. I don't know how that guy knows all this. The V Hazelton owner's influence is apparently most influential in Montreal, where he has made billionnaires and destroyed lives and businesses. His neices are allegedly equally awful.
TL;DR-- that V Hazelton guy is not a Lebanese businessman. He is a Syrian Christian who has been doing this for a long time. That store is a front. That guy is so brazen, I have even seen him, smoking on his bench, chatting away with TPS cops wearing guns! He is not your lovable uncle, fear him. So if Customer service is appalling, that is because that is not a business selling clothes to satisfied customers.

NVPG

Reaction score
Id take that with a grain of salt, but I don’t really know either. My business partners aunt is affiliated with that business (and worked there in the past) and I feel like I would have heard something about that. But who knows…

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads