• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

kant

Reaction score
I have this pair of cigar waxed kudu Chelsea’s for sale from WitheredFig in 9.5

I saw these on ebay too. Wish these were a size down so bad. I wasnt familiar with WF when they dropped but its probably my facorite Viberg Kudu boot.

Skell6009

Reaction score
For Sale: Natural CXL original 2030 last Service Boots on Cristy Sole Size 8 - $500 shipped

Some minor wear and scuffs but overall great condition. These are the original 2030 last with the low SPI. Soles have barely any wear on them. Just the boots and laces as shown.

drop to $450 shipped

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interested in pics and price for these.
Also any comments you could add about how they fit compared to some of your other Vibergs.
Thanks
Not my listing, but that 42977 fits tighter in the waist, heel and instep vs 2020

NathanBeets

Reaction score
Snuff calf suede 10.5 NIB $520 full Viberg presentation

Black oil tan Oxford 145 size 10.5 like new $500 full Viberg presentation

Maryam Fango 2030 10.5 brand new from sample sale $500 OBO add $30 for full viberg presentation, shoe trees and brush

Viberg x S&S Toscanello HB NIB 10.5 E 2030 full Viberg presentation $650

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snuff calf suede 10.5 NIB $520 full Viberg presentation

Black oil tan Oxford 145 size 10.5 like new $500 full Viberg presentation

Maryam Fango 2030 10.5 brand new from sample sale $500 OBO add $30 for full viberg presentation, shoe trees and brush

Viberg x S&S Toscanello HB NIB 10.5 E 2030 full Viberg presentation $650

Damn these Snuff suede are amazing! I wish you were in EU.

protein

Reaction score
I’ve got the following in 11.5 / 2030:

- Natty CXL (BCC version)
- Waxed Aged Bark (.com)
- Beaver Fur Kudu wholecut (DvR)
- Latigo roughout Scout (3sixteen)

I also have the following boots in comparable lasts, if interested:

11 / 1035
- Mushroom Chamois roughout (WF)
- Anthracite waxed roughout (BCC)

- Brown CXL WSB Engineer (12/41464)

- Olive Green Suede Chelsea (12/2050)
Any pics of the chelseas?

Skell6009

Reaction score
For Sale: Natural CXL original 2030 last Service Boots on Cristy Sole Size 8 - $500 shipped

Some minor wear and scuffs but overall great condition. These are the original 2030 last with the low SPI. Soles have barely any wear on them. Just the boots and laces as shown.

last price drop to $400 before I put them on ebay

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads