• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

RossM

Reaction score

Attachments

• viberg-black-horsebutt-2040 last-single-side.jpg
    viberg-black-horsebutt-2040 last-single-side.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 226

frans

Reaction score
WTB Viberg Derby or 145, size 9, 1035/2030 last. Preferred in a horsebutt/shell/chromepak/anything very oily. Used or mint condition.

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two slippers, a 145 oxford, and a roper boot. All of these have minimal wear - less than a handful of light wear (30-min walks) for every one of these, except for the oxford shoes, which still have no more than ten wears. The other three are a couple of hours of total wear away from new.

Note for the two pairs of slippers that Zach from Viberg emailed me when these slippers were en route to say that customers had been having difficulties with the adhesive on the heel seats produced by a new supplier, so he was sending me new branded heel seats (ones from another supplier) to replace them. The apparently faulty heel seats have been removed and the new ones installed.

All prices include shipping and are net to me. Let me know if you'd like more details or photos.

1) Slipper in Storm Calf Suede (UK), 2010 last, leather sole, kip lining. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. Fewer than a handful of light wears. Note that I stuck heel pads in this pair in order to assist with the break-in process. I decided to sell instead, so these heel pads have never been used outside. I thought the buyer might appreciate this accommodation, so I've left them in, but they can simply be pulled off upon request. Size 10. $350.

2) Slipper in Anise Calf Suede, 2010 last, leather sole, kip lining. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. Fewer than a handful of light wears. Size 10. $350.

3) Double Black 145 Oxford Shoe with black CXL upper and black oil tan roughout counter, 1035 last, black mini ripple sole. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. No more than 10 wears. Size 10.5. $500.

4) "McCullough" Stallion Boot in sand nubuck roughout leather, 1040e Packer last, Vibram 705 half sole with Tygum heel. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. Fewer than a handful of light wears. Size 10.5. $450.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All size 9.5

Viberg Saddle Tan Chromepak 2040 Unstructured

New Unworn w/ Box

$650 Shipped US OBO

Viberg Mushroom Chamois Roughout

2030 Last. Commando Sole

Used

$400 Shipped US OBO

kelpqq

Reaction score
two pairs of size 9s
Size 9 2020 Beige Suede Derbys, new in box $425 shipped

Size 9 2030 DR Shelbys, purchased here but too larger $400 shipped

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20221209_114434.jpg

Size 8.5 2040 Port 1071 Maryam HB on Dainite. Originally a Marrkt Pair. Definitely recommended for .5 down only. ~~$275 shipped.~~ SOLD

20221209_111541.jpg

Size 8.5. 2020 Shelby Sharps in Shinki Latigo. 375$ shipped. Recommended for .5 down and a lower instep.

More pics and some other stuff I'm liquidating too here:

I'm moving Sunday, so if these don't sell they're going into storage probably forever.

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1971353
Size 8.5 2040 Port 1071 Maryam HB on Dainite. Originally a Marrkt Pair. Definitely recommended for .5 down only. ~~$275 shipped.~~ SOLD

View attachment 1971355
Size 8.5. 2020 Shelby Sharps in Shinki Latigo. 375$ shipped. Recommended for .5 down and a lower instep.

More pics and some other stuff I'm liquidating too here:

I'm moving Sunday, so if these don't sell they're going into storage probably forever.

I can't believe the 1071's took so long to sell

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the 1071's took so long to sell
It'd probably help if I remembered to post em more often instead of forgetting for a month here or there 😅

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stallions sold.

Bumping the other three with price reductions:

1) Slipper in Storm Calf Suede, size 10. Bump down to $325 shipped.
2) Slipper in Anise Calf Suede, size 10. Bump down to $325 shipped.
3) Double Black 145 Oxford, size 10.5. Bump down to $465 shipped.

Selling two slippers, a 145 oxford, and a roper boot. All of these have minimal wear - less than a handful of light wear (30-min walks) for every one of these, except for the oxford shoes, which still have no more than ten wears. The other three are a couple of hours of total wear away from new.

Note for the two pairs of slippers that Zach from Viberg emailed me when these slippers were en route to say that customers had been having difficulties with the adhesive on the heel seats produced by a new supplier, so he was sending me new branded heel seats (ones from another supplier) to replace them. The apparently faulty heel seats have been removed and the new ones installed.

All prices include shipping and are net to me. Let me know if you'd like more details or photos.

1) Slipper in Storm Calf Suede (UK), 2010 last, leather sole, kip lining. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. Fewer than a handful of light wears. Note that I stuck heel pads in this pair in order to assist with the break-in process. I decided to sell instead, so these heel pads have never been used outside. I thought the buyer might appreciate this accommodation, so I've left them in, but they can simply be pulled off upon request. Size 10. $350.

2) Slipper in Anise Calf Suede, 2010 last, leather sole, kip lining. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. Fewer than a handful of light wears. Size 10. $350.

3) Double Black 145 Oxford Shoe with black CXL upper and black oil tan roughout counter, 1035 last, black mini ripple sole. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. No more than 10 wears. Size 10.5. $500.

4) "McCullough" Stallion Boot in sand nubuck roughout leather, 1040e Packer last, Vibram 705 half sole with Tygum heel. Comes in the original box with all of the usual content - the full presentation. Fewer than a handful of light wears. Size 10.5. $450.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads