• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

SleepyTexan

Reaction score
I use paypal goods and services to trade, with each party in the trade sending the value of the incoming goods to the other. I do document the entire process along with the weight to minimize any possibility of fuckery though.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ended up with these and they're half a size too big. Primarily looking to trade these for a pair of Shell boots in a Viberg 9. I know it's a bit crazy out right now, so would have to figure out what the right shipping cadence would look like.

Color 6 Service Boots
2030 Last - Size 9.5

Ridgeway Soles
Lightly worn - Condition as shown
Includes original box, extra brown laces, two Viberg brushes, and a bottle of Viberg conditioner

Details on these? Didn't know Viberg released a color 6 boot, much less on the 2030 with speedhooks...

theh00d

Reaction score
Black CXL Service Boots (Blue Button Shop)
2030 Last - Size 8
Price - $500 via Paypal F&F or +4% for Goods & Services

Brogue Cap Toe
8 Blind Eyelets
Dainite Sole
Note: Looking for size 8.5

idonotmatch

Reaction score
Swapping these up to make them available for sale. Shoot me a PM.

Ended up with these and they're half a size too big. Primarily looking to trade these for a pair of Shell boots in a Viberg 9. I know it's a bit crazy out right now, so would have to figure out what the right shipping cadence would look like.

Color 6 Service Boots
2030 Last - Size 9.5
$900 Shipped

Ridgeway Soles
Includes original box, extra brown laces, two Viberg brushes, and a bottle of Viberg conditioner

Last edited:

walklikeaduck

Reaction score
3sixteen x Viberg
Size: 7 on the 1035 last (fits like a UK7/US8) US$585 (net to me) OBO

Open to offers. Purchased these from 3sixteen in November of last year, but after seeing them in person, the 1035 last is not for me. These are new, I’ve only tried these on indoors to ensure fit (you can see the photo of the sole has no wear). For reference, I wear a 7D in Aldens on the Barrie last, 7D in Red Wings, and 7 in Viberg 2030 last.

Maker/Model: 3sixteen x Viberg
Size: 7 on the 1035 last (fits like a UK7/US8)
Leather: Horween Vintage Mocha Oil Harness (great pull up leather w/little maintenance needed)
Construction: Stitchdown
Sole: Leather midsole & outsole/Danite heel
Price: US$585
Wears/Condition: 0 wears/new (tried on indoors for fit)
Notes: Never worn outside, only tried them on for a few minutes inside to ensure fit. I threw out the original box because I bought these in the US and didn’t have room for the box in my bags, but have the original shoe bags and both laces. For sizing reference: I wear a 7D in Red Wing Iron Rangers, 7D in Barrie last in Alden Jumper Boots and Alden 975 LWB.
Location: Melbourne, Australia, but will ship anywhere. Buyer pays shipping.
SOLD

Turns31

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of sz 9 service boots. Preferably cap toe and dainite. Tan or light brown colored. New or like-new condition.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads