• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

SleepyTexan

Reaction score
I use paypal goods and services to trade, with each party in the trade sending the value of the incoming goods to the other. I do document the entire process along with the weight to minimize any possibility of fuckery though.

theh00d

Reaction score
I use paypal goods and services to trade, with each party in the trade sending the value of the incoming goods to the other. I do document the entire process along with the weight to minimize any possibility of fuckery though.
thank you

kevenmee

Reaction score
Ended up with these and they're half a size too big. Primarily looking to trade these for a pair of Shell boots in a Viberg 9. I know it's a bit crazy out right now, so would have to figure out what the right shipping cadence would look like.

Color 6 Service Boots
2030 Last - Size 9.5

Ridgeway Soles
Lightly worn - Condition as shown
Includes original box, extra brown laces, two Viberg brushes, and a bottle of Viberg conditioner

Details on these? Didn't know Viberg released a color 6 boot, much less on the 2030 with speedhooks...

theh00d

Reaction score
Black CXL Service Boots (Blue Button Shop)
2030 Last - Size 8
Price - $500 via Paypal F&F or +4% for Goods & Services

Brogue Cap Toe
8 Blind Eyelets
Dainite Sole
Note: Looking for size 8.5

Jawnpy

Reaction score
Anyone got a pair of Vibergx3sixteen in Aged bark/natural mini ripple in sz8-9

idonotmatch

Reaction score
Swapping these up to make them available for sale. Shoot me a PM.

Ended up with these and they're half a size too big. Primarily looking to trade these for a pair of Shell boots in a Viberg 9. I know it's a bit crazy out right now, so would have to figure out what the right shipping cadence would look like.

Color 6 Service Boots
2030 Last - Size 9.5
$900 Shipped

Ridgeway Soles
Includes original box, extra brown laces, two Viberg brushes, and a bottle of Viberg conditioner

Last edited:

walklikeaduck

Reaction score
3sixteen x Viberg
Size: 7 on the 1035 last (fits like a UK7/US8) US$585 (net to me) OBO

Open to offers. Purchased these from 3sixteen in November of last year, but after seeing them in person, the 1035 last is not for me. These are new, I’ve only tried these on indoors to ensure fit (you can see the photo of the sole has no wear). For reference, I wear a 7D in Aldens on the Barrie last, 7D in Red Wings, and 7 in Viberg 2030 last.

Maker/Model: 3sixteen x Viberg
Size: 7 on the 1035 last (fits like a UK7/US8)
Leather: Horween Vintage Mocha Oil Harness (great pull up leather w/little maintenance needed)
Construction: Stitchdown
Sole: Leather midsole & outsole/Danite heel
Price: US$585
Wears/Condition: 0 wears/new (tried on indoors for fit)
Notes: Never worn outside, only tried them on for a few minutes inside to ensure fit. I threw out the original box because I bought these in the US and didn’t have room for the box in my bags, but have the original shoe bags and both laces. For sizing reference: I wear a 7D in Red Wing Iron Rangers, 7D in Barrie last in Alden Jumper Boots and Alden 975 LWB.
Location: Melbourne, Australia, but will ship anywhere. Buyer pays shipping.
SOLD

Turns31

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of sz 9 service boots. Preferably cap toe and dainite. Tan or light brown colored. New or like-new condition.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.