• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakersea

Reaction score
. 4X canali shirts + 1 Christian Dior made a happy happy morning

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I guess it's semi relevant that my wife has me watching a movie about the life of Coco Chanel for Halloween...

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks @FENWAY for the trade for these Gustin #92 (Cone Crosshatch) jeans!!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm more interested in what you use the 10 key for these days?

It's just a cheapo solar calculator that I use for calculating markups and profit. I prefer it over the iPhone app or the calculator app on the computer.

Randomore

Reaction score
Ugh... I have class until 10:00pm today and the professor said he will do a quiz at the end of class for those that showed as a reward... Nice reward
ffffuuuu.gif

leftrightvsp

Reaction score
First time checking in in a couple weeks. I've been in cali for a couple weeks for business and a wedding and also got to spend a few days catching up with some old friends. Not sure who's territory I was in but I hit 3 stores. I in San Fran and two in LA. I probably spent about 15 minutes in each store and came out with a few solid finds. I'm currently in LAX waiting for my flight and bored so I don't have photos yet but ill get them up soon. Just wanted to thank a few members for some great trades while I'm killing time.
@txwoodworker - fantastic guy, just as generous. Ill have your package off to you tomorrow. Can't wait to soak the jeans when I get back!
@steven1298 - love the tie, It's finally cold around me (at least the weather channel say it should be) and I'm planning on rocking it this week for a big meeting I have, can't wait to complete our second trade, hope you like everything!
@concealed - love the pants, I wore them around SF and I'm already thinking about rocking the pocket square for my meeting this week. I owe you (you know why) and I'm going to get a great package off to you, but you're going to have to wait a little while because the holiday season is just around the corner! Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Also, the speed at which this thread moves is remarkable. I'm over 50 pages behind after just 2 weeks. Can't wait to post my finds from cali and a some stuff I picked up before I left. Now to catch my flight and hopefully a nice buzz along the way!

Last edited:

cdgreg

Reaction score
Snoogz, I've had a tie up for sale for a few weeks that I felt like I've had before, but I knew I had never sold this pattern. Now I know where I've seen it many times before...pretty darn close to your mannequin tie lol: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331362363571?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Also, badass vest!!

nothin is worse than ***** moms donatin ur fresh ass j's. hate that ****. f u moms stay out of my **** u r a mom u dont know what ur doin.
You sir, are one of my favorite posters, my favorite was one relating to a father in law asking about the price of your house....

Here's that safari jacket.

Candy pockets come in handy while on the hunt.

17 pockets overall on this thing.

If the candy is included, I may have to bid...
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Been awhile...haven't had much time for thrifting, but did get out the other day and found some cool stuff

No content tag, but pretty sure it's cashmere. Very well made

If that is in the 44L range and available PM me!

I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got $20 in my pocket

Happy halloween guys

As always, awesome Spoo. Are you going to 9.99 NR auction it afterwards?!

cdgreg

Reaction score
I am also interested in the subject of de-wrinkling items. Apparently some guys on here use a Steamer device. I've never used one, and usually just send stuff to my cleaners in Seattle. However, I've been reading up on steaming things lately, and will probably invest in one soon.

I was pretty darn close to pulling the trigger on this: http://www.amazon.com/Steamfast-SF5...id=1414808089&sr=1-2&keywords=upright+steamer

However, I really do not want anything that darn big. I've decided I'm going to keep my eyes open at the thrifts, otherwise, I added this to my "wish list" http://www.amazon.com/Epica-Watt-Ha...d=1414760839&sr=8-2&keywords=handheld+steamer. Someone in another thread talks about liking the handheld Shark steamer. I've never used any of them though.

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would buy that tweed just for its vest :slayer:

Last edited:

DanM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just caught up on the last 700 posts. Got some PMs to answer. Took half a day and did some thrifting - picked up some Incotex, Harris Tweed, Aldens, AE McAllisters, BB Loafers, Corneliani suits, skeets, lots of other fodder, but I think this is actually my favorite piece. It's no Belstaff Trialmaster, but cool been had Polo. Any ideas on age?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads