• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RFHansen

Reaction score
It's been a while since I saw one of these, but there was a period in perhaps the 90s or early aughts when I saw shirts with both tags. In fact, I remember having a fight with a buyer I sold one to, who thought it was some kind of scam. A guy I knew back then who had a consignment store in Boston said it was during a period when Kiton was scaling rapidly and couldn't keep up with the demand. For a short time, Borrelli made shirts for them until they got their orders caught up. No idea whether that's true, but it has a hint of possibility about it . . .

I love how this keeps developing. It's what makes SF great.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C717rbHN90UL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's that Stuart Lake rando sweater.

Thicc boi.

If the sleeves weren't as short, I'd keep it.

IMG_4001.jpeg
IMG_4004.jpeg
IMG_4005.jpeg
IMG_3999.jpeg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That shirt is something some stupid, fat, ignorant American, that has never even been to San Fransisco, would wear. Not a Brit who's only been here a few months. :p Also did you thrift it? Or just posting a picture of it. Sorry, sometimes humor doesn't translate well online.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That shirt is something some stupid, fat, ignorant American, that has never even been to San Fransisco, would wear. Not a Brit who's only been here a few months. :p Also did you thrift it? Or just posting a picture of it. Sorry, sometimes humor doesn't translate well online.

It was a Google image. Saw something about what makes SF great (referring to StyFo)

I’d never thrift that!

jplicks

Reaction score
Also, I'll fight anyone who talks sh!t on Chicago. One of the greatest cities in the world. People who have never even been there seem to 100% of the time have a less than favorable opinion of it. I'm always more than happy to correct them.
Absolutely, incredible place. I went back to visit this winter for the first time in many years and it was just as good as I remembered.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah the avg fat ignorant American would rather see SF burn to the ground. This is definitely an orange county republican or someone who lives in CA.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcoPolos