• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Dude it's only may.
I actually have something but I'm still researching it.
I certainly hope so, you’re the man to do it! Unless somebody scores an Hermes Birkin or a barn-find European sports car, my brain can’t comprehend finding anything at $20k retail for only $20!

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I certainly hope so, you’re the man to do it! Unless somebody scores an Hermes Birkin or a barn-find European sports car, my brain can’t comprehend finding anything at $20k retail for only $20!

Actually it was $10 :redface:

They had the set originally priced at $50 with a line through it and marked down to $20. I didn’t want the couch so they told me they’d separate it and the couch and ottoman would be $10. The pillows were $5 and the American flag throw was $5, so I did pay $20 for the chairs and those items collectively, though.

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Actually it was $10 :redface:

They had the set originally priced at $50 with a line through it and marked down to $20. I didn’t want the couch so they told me they’d separate it and the couch and ottoman would be $10. The pillows were $5 and the American flag throw was $5, so I did pay $20 for the chairs and those items collectively, though.
Lol, even better....0.05% of retail instead of 0.1% of retail! Incredible finds, the kind we all dream of each time we go out looking!

Last edited:

PGRoadhouse

Reaction score
while we're on the topic of chesterfields, I picked this beautiful bastard up early last year and never got around to posting it. Writer's loveseat, anyone?
IMG_0897.jpeg

no tags or makers marks to be found but easily the nicest piece of leather furniture I've come across. Lovely patina but in great shape save for some staining/discoloration on one arm.
IMG_0898.jpeg

any tips for gentle cleaning/restoration?
IMG_0899.jpeg

indoor lighting sadly does not do it justice
IMG_0903.jpeg

where it's at now:
4gOOe.jpeg

just add a tumbler of whiskey and a good book.

Anders Ilen

Reaction score
Have never found Tom Ford tailored items before, can anyone confirm if this is real? It doesn’t have the classic hexagonish “Tom Ford” inside nor any additional labels inside beside what the images show.

It generally feels pretty well made, but again I’m not familiar with Tom Ford quality and sourcing. Read in another thread that they sometimes put “Made in China” for salesman uniforms, is it possibly that? Sleeves are unfinished which strikes me as odd if it is fake. Pretty cheap, should I take a chance?

View attachment 2183315
View attachment 2183317
View attachment 2183321
From what I know, the polyester and wool blend is a cheap fabric.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait... does that shirt have both Kiton and Borrelli tags? What gives?
I read somewhere that LG makes stuff for other companies. Maybe this is one?

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think this is a rice bucket , this one has a drawing .

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariaMicallef