• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fornasetti? Or is it a trick and someone else?

no tricks lol it’s a nice early example

29A707B5-6A10-45D6-9D47-AABD6212BA80.jpeg

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Legit left one of those a year or two back. Believe me, I learn from my mistakes. Never again! Prolly won’t see one again either way. Haha.

LaundryRoom

Reaction score
Patagonia Nano Puff.jpg

Patagonia brief.jpg

Women's Bean Boots, Shearling lined...

Bean boots.jpg

A little cookware... $1 at my local Mom & Pop

Griswold pan.jpg

I thought this was a Dale of Norway when I saw it on the rack...100% wool

Obermeyer 3.jpg

Obermeyer 2.jpg

Orvis, men's "Upton" Merino wool, with shoulder and elbow patches...
Orvis 1.jpg

Pringle 1.jpg

Pringle 2.jpg

This nice vintage anorak...

Anorak 1.jpg

Anorak 2.jpg

Shacket...I like to say that word...This thing weighs over 2 pounds...

Pendleton 1.jpg

Pendleton 2.jpg

Found this today. I had to clean it up, and remove the friggin' packing tape adhesive...

Ghurka 3.jpg

Ghurka 2.jpg

Ghurka 4.jpg

Last edited:

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Along with my late 60s E find, I got a few other things that were pretty decent.
This one has me intrigued. Passes all the quality sniff tests based on quality in hand and the various authentication guides on this particular model (Evvvelyne III). Date stamp puts it as 2011 production. They use a weird makers ID stamp system so not sure how to verify the maker stamp is a legitimate ID. The stampings are as good/messy as most of the supposedly authentic ones pictured online, assuming the leather texture makes it nearly impossible to get a super clean stamping every time. It measures correct size in all aspects, too. Thoughts? My apologies for the absolutely horrific photo skills...

2AD34D3C-ADDD-4EC7-BD18-591C03CAE369.jpeg
9012A588-FEF4-4093-87B9-D0DC9B323941.jpeg
45747164-DD7A-4F68-BE06-9003EB5A6AB6.jpeg

E3EC37C6-E280-4810-A3E1-157A4B97729E.jpeg

Last edited:

Stewie

Reaction score
Any of the Euro folks recognize this fatigue shirt? (yes I know not what everyone else picks up but this one has me stumped)
Appreciate the insight.

Attachments

• DSC06770.JPG
    DSC06770.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC06769.JPG
    DSC06769.JPG
    385.7 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC06768.JPG
    DSC06768.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 32

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Along with my late 60s E find, I got a few other things that were pretty decent.
This one has me intrigued. Passes all the quality sniff tests based on quality in hand and the various authentication guides on this particular model (Evvvelyne III). Date stamp puts it as 2011 production. They use a weird makers ID stamp system so not sure how to verify the maker stamp is a legitimate ID. The stampings are as good/messy as most of the supposedly authentic ones pictured online, assuming the leather texture makes it nearly impossible to get a super clean stamping every time. It measures correct size in all aspects, too. Thoughts? My apologies for the absolutely horrific photo skills...

View attachment 1566286 View attachment 1566287 View attachment 1566288

View attachment 1566289

that stamps doesn’t look quite clean enough for Hermès, but I could be wrong.
Have you seen this link? https://realstyle.therealreal.com/real-hermes-evelyne-authentic-genuine/

Fingers crossed it checks out!

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1566289
Could just be the angle of the pic, and the curves of the leather, but the punch holes don't look evenly spaced in this shot. Specifically near the intersections of the H crossbar.

Last edited:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1566286 View attachment 1566287 View attachment 1566288

View attachment 1566289
I fiund This exact bag a few years back, it was a very good fake, hardware was cheap tho so that gave it away

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
No Hermès handbags here but good, solid finds.

Pop on Flint & Tinder and Wallace & Barnes. NWT Marine Layer long sleeve t-shirt.
A4B1CEEB-A595-4B10-80E4-BDF45675D426.jpeg
LL Bean shawl neck wool sweater. This is kind of a personal grail for me, had one years ago and I either lost it or it was stolen, not sure, Found a NWT one from the 80s a few months ago that fits my son, finally found an XL for me! That’s what’s great about thrifting — I can get as big a kick from things like this as from finding Alden, Cucci, etc.
C4E8BDE2-F74E-4A9E-ADC7-7B9D7F2D75A8.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics