• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not true thrift, but thrift pricing. 42 Hanna Hats, NWT, Donegal Tweed heaven
DSC_0799.JPG

Sartoriamo

Reaction score
Hey skateboard guys, need a field assist from a yard sale. Growing up in the UK prior to the arrival of skateboarding, I know nothing about this subject. I'm guessing this is a Walmart board with a McGill signature, but we always hope, right? Google-Fu not yielding. Any intel, experts?

skateboard - 1.jpeg
skateboard - 2.jpeg

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just fodder today: Boss long-sleeve polo and Emmanuel Berg shirt, both for me. Never heard of the latter, but seems well made. Things are gradually opening up here, and I'm starting to feel less awkward about op shopping. Looks like my shop won't open till at least the 15th, so plenty of time to myself yet.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's some highlights from yesterday. I'll start with the clothing stuff. Random non-clothing finds will follow in a separate post. Everything was free, so we just grabbed everything we could and sorted out when we got home.

First thing I spotted. Good sign.

IMG_9085.JPG

Old denim on a mid 60's Corvette. Last on the road in the early 70's. They were giving the Vette to the neighbor for cutting down a couple trees in the backyard. Ughhhh.

IMG_9088.jpg

IMG_9148.JPG

IMG_9107.JPG

Thrashed vintage sweatshirts

IMG_9109.JPG

IMG_9177.JPG

IMG_9110.JPG

IMG_9111.JPG

IMG_9112.JPG

Some old t's. Old P.E. shirt is a 50's-60's Champion running man logo. Race car shirt is a Mayo Spruce.

IMG_9113.JPG

IMG_9114.JPG

Some thrashed vintage white T-'s

IMG_9115.jpg

IMG_9179.jpg

See through

IMG_9181.JPG

Denims

IMG_9117.jpg

Back is pretty roached, but these are my first legit (vintage) big E jeans. In 20+ years of thrifting/junking/etc, I've never found a pair.
IMG_9119.jpg

IMG_9120.jpg

IMG_9121.jpg

Someone's 50's selvedge denim project that got shelved and forgotten at some point.

IMG_9183.jpg

IMG_9187.jpg

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The. Vette. For a couple trees cut down?!? Has he already cut the trees down?! Because I can be there in 5 minutes and can wear as much to as little as they’d like me to while singing them their favorite song while castrating myself and cutting down those trees, too. Lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics