• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody notice what Cosby was wearing?

These pants?

cosby.jpg

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno Tigers are a classic colorway, but I avoid all those shoes with the squiggly leather pieces on the sides. I'm more of a swoosh and 3 stripes guy.

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the 7th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange will kick off in a few weeks (information to follow). As every year, there will be a 100 minimum post count in order to participate. There are always a couple of people that don't make that cut, so make sure you're posting if you're on the bubble. The posts do NOT have have to only be in the thrift thread, they can be anywhere in SF.

For the lurkers, now is a great time to register and introduce yourselves!

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the 7th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange will kick off in a few weeks (information to follow). As every year, there will be a 100 minimum post count in order to participate. There are always a couple of people that don't make that cut, so make sure you're posting if you're on the bubble. The posts do NOT have have to only be in the thrift thread, they can be anywhere in SF.

For the lurkers, now is a great time to register and introduce yourselves!

giphy.gif

FlyerTalk does it annually and you get cool stuff for the price requirement. I love these!

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you serious right now? We are talking Thriftmas now when it was 90 degrees Fahrenheit this week? That is 32 Celsius for those not in the US.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you serious right now? We are talking Thriftmas now when it was 90 degrees Fahrenheit this week? That is 32 Celsius for those not in the US.
We really should start in July, so people get their gifts in December rather than March.

Though, its usually pretty easy for me to find something appropriate.
IMG_9135.jpeg

Last edited:

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
giphy.gif

FlyerTalk does it annually and you get cool stuff for the price requirement. I love these!

It's a lot of fun! There's also a general SF/non-thrift exchange that's a good time as well.

You're lucky, it became autumn here this week quite suddenly! Really though, I start it around the 2nd-3rd week of October every year to have enrolment for a week or two. I like the "send-by" date to be on/near 1. December, which gives everyone the full month of November to find and ship.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78