• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's just me, and that's ok, but I kinda hate GW for stuff like this. They exploit plenty of FLSA loopholes regarding paying employees, and continuously claim that store regions operate autonomously, under a social enterprise umbrella that benefits local communities. I just cannot reconcile how they can maintain 501(c)(3) status, and essentially brag about the money they're going to make on this donation from a private party sale. Personally, I believe their donations and subsequent revenue have outpaced their infrastructure to actually help people, and now they are just going with the flow under the non-profit guise without remorse.

Backhand

Reaction score
Man, I would not be giving up that coat. Looks perfect in that fit. That's one of those things that you are going to be kicking yourself for in a few years.
Im thinking the exact same thing. I used to scoff at wearing brown but that other coat you have is so different and more urban than that gorgeous brown thing. Wear the brown and get outta town. It is rustic but in an awesome way.

Backhand

Reaction score
Im thinking the exact same thing. I used to scoff at wearing brown but that other coat you have @kindofyoung is so different and more urban than that gorgeous brown thing. Wear the brown and get outta town. It is rustic but in an awesome way.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
C68B0682-52F4-445C-B93B-050F5933D01C.jpeg

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1