• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geez gang, been a while. Got about 200 pages to catch up on. Moved back to central AZ, and have been working 6.30am-7.30pm wrangling ATVs on 25-mile desert tours twice daily while I get the rest of my act together, and my eBay room set up. Almost no time for thrifting, but had to make a run to CA last weekend and hit a few stores. Will post in more detail in a day or two. Meanwhile, I'll just leave this here . . .

View attachment 1197275

Daaaaaamn

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks anyway ,I left it.
You still unpacking ?
haven't even started. Doing all walls, floors, and landscaping. All 4 of us have been cooped up in the guest room and we are moments away from a fight at any time during the day. Someone please help with moving/renovation survival tips!

An elderly couple are selling their house and their children are selling some items. Found this and payed a few dollars that gets donated to the local sailing club.
My question to the hive mind is; real or fugazzi?View attachment 1196946View attachment 1196947View attachment 1196948View attachment 1196949
Definitely real!

Sartoriamo

Reaction score

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haven't even started. Doing all walls, floors, and landscaping. All 4 of us have been cooped up in the guest room and we are moments away from a fight at any time during the day. Someone please help with moving/renovation survival tips!

Definitely real!
Hire a crew of Polaks and Ukrainians ,will work for vodka

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I found one last year with the same label turned out to be a fake
Probably the case. It's not a terrible jacket so I will wear it until its trashed. I didn't know buzz was even being faked. I think his stuff is overpriced for what it is, and being a thrifter I would rather find the original. So much fake goods around now. Check this out as an example,someone got swindled into this shirt. I swear not but two days go by and I see it for sale online lol.

Screenshot_20190601-110619_Message+.jpg

20190624_200612.jpg

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers