• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZGHCU

Reaction score
Just got back to school and picked up my e-thrifts that came in over the past week. All three are pops and available.

RLPL velvet slippers (8D), Salvatore Ferragamo, Stefano Ricci

20180226_090714[1].jpg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

dadjeans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Mr. Moo Original litho or not, I would be all over that Miro print for personal use. Cool find.

I came across a set of four Miro prints together in a nice frame a few months ago at an estate sale. They were just mall dealer repros. I was ready to buy them anyway until I realized one of them was upside down. :brick:

In other news:
An orphan (according to the tag below) in less than ideal condition, but still very cool. Triple patch pocket twill. Tom Ford era I assume? Look at those lapels...
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Lawyer-friendly fodder
s-l1600.jpg

And a killer Mabrun canvas jacket that's just a little too small for me :fu:
s-l1600.jpg

AlexJ1100

Reaction score

I've been impressed by BR on several occasions. Wanted to get a few simple items for an upcoming cruise and was checking out whatever bizarro world sale they had going on, found a flannel chalkline suit I would have proudly worn had it been my size. Can't speak to how it would have held up overtime but it felt nice and the material looked great.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+1 on the appliances. My wife is a thrift skeptic so adding a thrifted anything to our kitchen always involves a bit of negotiation. But this Zojirushi Fuzzy Logic rice cooker is a marvel. Perfect result every time. Well worth the $9.99.
View attachment 931531

I can't tell you how many times I ruined rice using a stove top.

But this piece of crap is from 1965 and it's never let me down. I do see sexier rice cookers at the thrifts from time to time, but if it ain't broke ...
View attachment 931579

We use ours at least twice a week for the last 5 years....still has the SA tag on it. Perfect rice every time.

IMG_8005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads