• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

that moment when you're having a decent haul and one item says HELLO, IM EPIC

:slayer:

i take that back.

TWO items stand up and say HELLO TAKE ME HOME PLEASE

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wes every closeup picture in there i want to do a "caption me" contest with.

"Aghh, this damned cone, I just want to scratch my ear"

Or

Here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors and see all the people.

"Do you think these tights make ****** look big? What? They do not! Say it again and I'll cut your head off and put it on a pike"

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

"Do you think these tights make ****** look big? What? They do not! Say it again and I'll cut your head off and put it on a pike"
the fact that you missed the "horny" possibility here gives me a sad

futuremyth

Reaction score
US bros: I've seen a few people thrift Topman stuff. Do you guys see it as a decent brand to pick up? Here in the UK it is a pretty poor quality high street store. I'd hardly ever pick it up. Just a bit confused tis all.

I have no illusions about the quality, but if it's a piece I like the look of I'll pick it up for personal use. I'd have grabbed that floral shirt above if it fit me too, it's a fun piece.

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So dry around here lately but I had to leave two Brioni orphans today. :angry: Both in excellent shape but I have a feeling that db pinstripe and three button chalk stripe aren't too desirable. Also left some double pleated green Brioni trousers. If anyone wants them, I'd be happy to grab them. Pents were 36 and jackets were 42l (and unvented).

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite find from last week, a close to mint 1999 Windproof Synchilla fleece jacket...

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Was pretty pleased with all of this, and the purple seersucker suit was just the ducks nuts. But the last two.....awwww sooky!!

If ya don't know, now ya know

highvoltorb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a great collection! I also admire your skills shining those. They all look great! The Strands and the McTavish are really nice!

I am glad to see some love for Footjoy! I think they are very underappreciated. The footjoy (dress shoes not golf or casual shoes) are very well made. In fact, I have a two pair of Footjoy Tassel Loafers and it is almost impossible to discern any difference between them and a pair of Alden Tassel Loafers. At one point, I actually thought Alden made them for Footjoy, but I have never been able to find proof of that.

The McTavish look great when I shine them, but they seem to lose their shine faster than the rest of those shoes. Probably something to do with them being in the "rough" collection. Love the Footjoys. The leather on them seems to be a slight step below AE, but they're both the most comfortable out of all of them. Definitely easy to get a great deal on quality shoes though since nobody seems to care much about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads