• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I BEEN A BUSY GUY..............
SO MANY SHIRTS I MERCIFULLY "SPOILERED" FOR THOSE WHO WISH NOT TO SEE!

Look at this one, I think I might keep it too wear. the delightful bootleg slogan on the front is amazing to me. As are the weird Font and Color choices.

More Funk.....

Well, this shirt has Jerry Sandusky on it, Not exactly the guy you want to wear on a shirt here, but maybe some Japanese dude won't know......... :hide:

VELVA SHEEN Penn state. gold rightchea

Oh man, Picture dumpppp

This ones good....

IM NOT DONE BY FAR.

:butbut:

I want the Sun, the Moon, AND SOME STARS for this one lol

Think this one was CHAMPION

Rocking don't stop it, the rocking don't stop!

1988 OG AKIRA SHIRT!!!!

I played Tekken 3 heavy, And this DBZ shirt is From when the first got the license.

Pic of me and a buddy for funsies, the sweater he's wearing is mine. lol

Im getting downright mantiquey on em.

Awesome weathered hoody. Mister Mort bought it.

More stuff, lemme keep going.

I don't drink espresso.....

Bucklback duck cloth levis, too small for me so available.

LOOKIT THIS RAINCOAT

LOOKIT THIS BAG

Bandana, scarf, cooking aprons!

this sold instantly, lol

FAUX STYLES TINY CHANEL

POLO BEAR 92 polo for me.

those converse are OG and NEW and signed by the 76er's. The Nikes were worn by a harlem globetrotter and the gambol is signed. You would not believe the steal I got on these lol

Look at the freaking POLO COUNTRY VEST WITH MATCHING HAT! 1991 TIE!!!!!! THEM SHORTS AR F_ING SWEEEEEETTTTTTT
ARGGGHHHHH

SEALED FOR 10$? thanks!!!!

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, I BEEN A BUSY GUY..............
SO MANY SHIRTS I MERCIFULLY "SPOILERED" FOR THOSE WHO WISH NOT TO SEE!

Well, this shirt has Jerry Sandusky on it, Not exactly the guy you want to wear on a shirt here, but maybe some Japanese dude won't know.........
peepwall[1].gif
Now hold up a minute. Thats JoePa, not Sandusky. That will make a big difference in your potential buyer market.

Last edited:

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Decent week, more stuff heading to SPOO.
Highlights:

Storm system was a pop for me.

Shell in my size.
Now here is an interesting pair. Did notice at first but two different shell shoes, bought them anyway and willgo back but i figure someone else has a mismatched pair of shell florsheims,

And this is one of my favorite finds ever:

Old school Canali dinner jacket? All silk. Will be heading to SPOO.

And finally, as promised, HUNT CLUB for me:

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No reason to bore this thread with the brown recent EZ Trofeo suit found yesterday. Posting summer time pics of polos instead!

Southern Tide Skipjack polo size XL

Vineyard Vines polo size XL

Luciano Barbera polo size estimated to be XXL

Lilly Pulitzer polo size L

Emporio Armani long sleeve polo size L

Faconnable polo size L

Boss size M

Boss size M slim fit

All going to that place...

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the **** is Hunt Club, I don't believe its spanned our vast nation and cemented a presence on this side of the country. From what I gather, it ******* sucks. Its fake Ralph Lauren?

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Now hold up a minute. Thats JoePa, not Sandusky. That will make a big difference in your potential buyer market. 

Thats good news, I didn't know the face just knew there was some "stuff" going on at Penn state that year. Having a guy like that on your shirt is pretty undesirable id imagine.
I posted all that stuff and only that shirt got any attention.... lol

I forgot to post these LEVIS BIG E's in the post earlier.......
Im out thrifting now, and it looks like im going to post another round later.....
:nodding:

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden, made in england BB, miu miu, rlol precursor, dior and a pic tease:

Shaking. Left a very nice D&G jacket that they wanted 50 for.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden, made in england BB, miu miu, rlol precursor, dior and a pic tease:

Shaking. Left a very nice D&G jacket that they wanted 50 for.
Ok so this raises a question for me. First, which matters greatly prior to the second, was it D&G or was it Dolce & Gabbana mainline. If you answered using the second option move forward to this question. Why did you leave it? If they want 50 then give them 50, if it was very nice like you said it was, a very nice DG mainline jacket on the bay will triple that number, thus you profiting. Did you turn it down based on principle? That since its a thrift store it shouldnt be 50 and your not gonna buy it?

EDIT: To add a quick note: not a single one of those questions was phrased in any other way as pure, matter of fact questions. I am genuinely curious and that was all dead serious.

Last edited:

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ok so this raises a question for me. First, which matters greatly prior to the second, was it D&G or was it Dolce & Gabbana mainline. If you answered using the second option move forward to this question. Why did you leave it? If they want 50 then give them 50, if it was very nice like you said it was, a very nice DG mainline jacket on the bay will triple that number, thus you profiting. Did you turn it down based on principle? That since its a thrift store it shouldnt be 50 and your not gonna buy it?

EDIT: To add a quick note: not a single one of those questions was phrased in any other way as pure, matter of fact questions. I am genuinely curious and that was all dead serious.
Oh yeah! All valid questions, and i may well go back for it tomorrow. The thing is, i don't drop the kind of dough you do that often. And i was already $200 in for the day with a pretty great haul, so i made a call in the moment. But it's probably worth the money in terms of resale, though it was a bit steep compared to standard local prices.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah! All valid questions, and i may well go back for it tomorrow. The thing is, i don't drop the kind of dough you do that often. And i was already $200 in for the day with a pretty great haul, so i made a call in the moment. But it's probably worth the money in terms of resale, though it was a bit steep compared to standard local prices.
Ok so it was as much as a budgeting concern as it was price. I am just curious because my prices are far steeper than probably everyone else here, however I pay them, even though I know it's total bullshit and its a thrift shop, because even at the price I pay I can make 4x my mom back (just example). So I am always curious as to why people in other parts of the country put expensive pieces back. because at the end of the day, your gonna make a solid return. Thanks for answering my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads