• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Maybe so, but I think I have a right to be a bit pissed here.

I placed a bid on that item earlier today, not knowing it was what @ATLjon
 was after from that seller. As the high bidder on the Ebay auction, I'll be a bit upset if the seller has sold the item outside of Ebay. There's nothing I can do to report it, since the communication to circumvent Ebay was done on someone else's messages, but it's happened.

As a seller, ATLjon should know that what he has asked the seller to do is outside of the Ebay rules.

ouch. sorry about that.

but to your original point - PP will side with him if the item isn't received, not the seller for breaking the rules.

lets bring it over to the ebay thread after this though.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!

This brings back bad Memories! This was the year when Colorado got a 5th Down against Missouri (my school).

They won the Championship, but they lost to Mizzou -- EXCEPT they got a 5Th down!

Still pisses me off!

LOL... I'm a newly minted Buffs fan, but remember watching that championship game on TV. If it doesn't sell by November 7, I'll wear it to the game against Stanford.

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That vintage shearling! Found some things today, and drove around so I decided to not just wear beaters.

Went for Italian trad dad
Arnys(Caruso)/Loro/Zegnatex (these need some tapering)/Alden for BB shell.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Paid too much for it at a resell shop but nwt and available.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry, I don't get the reference.

Well I just learned something as well. This was from Field of Dreams, Kevin Costner baseball movie. But I just checked wiki and the story is actually true which I did not know until tonight.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
really been holding off thrifting the past couple weeks, way too much work, way too much ****, so a couple stops and here we go.

Canali Exclusive Super 150s blazer

Super rare find...Masatomo 70/30 (or something) wool/silk blazer

W/ a navy pinstripe to match 100% wool though

Brooks Bros highest line I believe - Custom Tailored

Navy blue w/ windowpane Ermenegildo Zegna

Really recent Carroll & Co by Samuelsohn Super 120s MTM suit, gray blue check (gorgeous suit)

2nd, first thrifted, Dior Homme Hedi Slimane 2005 S/S Collection Suit

Sulka pajamas that are ******* awesome

Opportunity has me dabbling with the idea of getting into women's shoes and accessories, not decided, but of course, no thought, just thrift, grabbed these

Prada Tweed heels

Valentino Garavani Silk Heels

Prada Ankle boots

YSL Rive Gauche

Manolo Snakeskin

Vingtage YSL NWOB

Manolo NWOB

Some Chanel pants to top it off, Cotton 80 rayon 20 i think, look like denim with a velour like hand

done.

Last edited:

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

....pls stand by....

1psEWzC.gif

WHEN WORDS FAIL US...

visionquest.jpg

WHEN GIFS ARE NOT ENOUGH...

say-anything-boombox.jpg

WHEN PIXELS MAY ONLY LIMN THE DEPTHS
OF THE HUMAN HEART:

Dollarphotoclub_63557136.jpg

SOMETIMES WE CAN ONLY
SHOUT FROM THE MOUNTAIN
AND HOPE THAT OTHERS WILL LISTEN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHEN GIFS ARE NOT ENOUGH
A CONTINUING WEB SERIES OF SHOUT-OUTS
WITH A SPECIAL FOCUS ON STELLAR INDIVIDUALS,
AND WHY THEY ******* SHINE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPISODES 2 AND 3

(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, I SWEAR):

ACE FACE

~ AND ~

THE ILLUSTRIOUS SPOO POKER
:slayer::slayer::slayer:

:foo:

So I didn't buy this.

I didn't trade for this.

Hell, I only mentioned my desire to climb through a wormhole and onto the beach -- and then ACE FACE , homie extraordinaire , the first person I ever traded with, just randomly, out of the kindness of his heart, sends these along for the journey. Seriously. Have you ever heard of something so great? A homie so awesome? The sound of the old memories colliding with the new? I mean: Seriously. Seriously. Seriously. :embar: :D :slayer: :slayer:

Dude, this made my month.

tumblr_nldcvbMHsa1t55xupo1_400.gif

Right back at ya noob!

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score

That vintage shearling! Found some things today, and drove around so I decided to not just wear beaters.

Love that shell. Guess I better kick up my game and stop wearing my rags around on thrift runs!

Chotii

Reaction score
Huh. More on the Moonlight Graham jeans: Japanese denim. Looks like the company was bought out by another company that went bust. Nice jeans though. I picked up a few pairs. Mid wash and dark wash. Mostly 38" and 40" waists.

winny94

Reaction score
Some To Boot monks. Sz 8.5

I found this awhile ago, and don't remember if I posted here, but tis the season. Pendleton half Norfolk navy tweed with blue suede patches. Sz 42.

Both available

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also not sure how I missed these things:
Condolences Wes, I grew up out in the sticks in PA without brothers, and a lot of older sisters, so my dog was my best friend. Losing him is my worst childhood memory.

Congratulations Highvoltrgbiv!

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cot damn

Edit: congrats highvoltorb!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads