• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Paid up for these (but still well under 10%). I briefly thought I could somehow rock these, but that was a terrible idea so I have some questions about the demand of these things. Givenchy NWOT Black Jeans w/ Lambskin accent, zippered legs, etc.
What sort of demand is out there for these? Is it domestic demand? East coast or West? I looked on eBay, but the only thing I was seeing was some "best offer accepted" and I have no idea what that number was.
givenchy with a sticker label for sizing? Never seen that before Hmmmmmmm got more pics.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would be surprised if the scarf was real, but it was real cheap. Couldn't understand why the Burch bag was cheap too, the store I got it from knows better.

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1000% Anderson...sorry

When Chanel machine finishes their edges, they make an even fold over then stitch that down all around the border, plus that silk print is terrible quality even if that's the backside...I hope that is the backside...

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been a long time since I got out and really thrifted. Getting rusty. Is this still a thing?

Doomsticks

Reaction score
Dumped my girlfriend, got kicked out of my home, was homeless, just found a new home, woop. Thrifting isnt really prioritized but Ive found some stuff lately. All my things are in my old appartment being held hostage by angry ex, that wont end well... So dont mind the horrible furniture:)

Charvet blazer, I guess this is bespoke or? Working cuffs etc.

Some fodder ties. The dior is actually really nice?

Otto müller Sistrah megaphos lamp, bauhausstyle 1930 or so. Very happy with this one. Will be a nice addition to my new home.

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Coffee folk:
I have the Baratza Encore (similar, yet slightly lesser model). Got it free from Tonx back when they used to give you cool stuff for signing up, before they merged with Blue Bottle. I use it every day for 2-3 years now. A saucer should cover nicely to help keep the dust out. I add and grind only the beans I need for the current pot, and they don't jump out if I forget to put the lid on. Nice find.

Last edited:

classicthrifter

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves345

Coffee folk:

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes

I have the Baratza Encore (similar, yet slightly lesser model). Got it free from Tonx back when they used to give you cool stuff for signing up, before they merged with Blue Bottle. I use it every day for 2-3 years now. A saucer should cover nicely to help keep the dust out. I add and grind only the beans I need for the current pot, and they don't jump out if I forget to put the lid on. Nice find.

Sweet. Replacement lids on the Baratza website are 4 bucks: http://www.baratza.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=6010

Having a primo grind like that with no lid would kill me every day until I found a replacement. Lol.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First stop yielded this. Anyone guess age?

Thanks.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads