• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's cool, also did a little hilbilly math, and the oldest it can possibly be is late 60's given the RN. So Im going to say probably 84/85 if not current. It's super cool, and if I could wear flannel in the short sleeve months, I'd be all over it.
Appreciate the responses and the help. Was from a thrift in a retirement community so mid 80's is probably right.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude.... Those AE's a size 13-14?

And dude... Dat RRL Black Jacket!

And DUDE! That Barbour ToKiTo!!!

You find some insane ****.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think they're an 11.5 if I saw the inner label properly.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
does anyone have an idea on what label this is?

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Favorite find from Saturday....Cifonelli brown linen shirt...n a on that!

Apolis Activism wool sweater jacket Medium

J

John Smedley made in England polo shirt

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thank you man, i had a super fun day.

my kid also found an original 1980's set of cabbage patch kid accessories for her vintage cabbage patch kid dolls. i mean, you just can't beat the smile on her face. she picked em, and she has a thrift allowance, which she was going to use, but they gave them to her for free. #paysbeingcute

I'm surprised you bought the Avon things. I see them at every estate sale. I was at an estate sale last where the lady had over 1000 Of these Avon Decanters. The chess pieces, cars, presidents, lots of weird ones. If you want others they are available nearly every week for $1-2 full, perfect boxes etc. Out of the 1000's they made only a few dozen are worth anything. When I first got into this I made the mistake of buying a bunch of the cars for $5 a box. Still have them.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Synergy. I just found a Spuds Trucker hat. Original 80's SnapBack! It cost me three times what your shirt cost!

ORLY? Pic?

I'm surprised you bought the Avon things. I see them at every estate sale. I was at an estate sale last where the lady had over 1000 Of these Avon Decanters. The chess pieces, cars, presidents, lots of weird ones. If you want others they are available nearly every week for $1-2 full, perfect boxes etc. Out of the 1000's they made only a few dozen are worth anything. When I first got into this I made the mistake of buying a bunch of the cars for $5 a box. Still have them.

Yeah, got caught up in the moment, but they are cool. Relegated to display/storage only I suppose.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IIRC they were mostly 10 or 10.5, with one pair a bit larger like 11.5.

RRL was something different - usually only find shirts and jeans. ToKiTo blew my mind when I saw it!

winny94

Reaction score

IIRC they were mostly 10 or 10.5, with one pair a bit larger like 11.5.

RRL was something different - usually only find shirts and jeans. ToKiTo blew my mind when I saw it!

Sz 10 you say? What your plans for said sz 10s and would those monk straps and/or suede strands be the 10s you're referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads