• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More to share later, but so far this was the highlight of the day
20180204_125506~2.jpg

20180204_125546~2.jpg

1976, is that correct?

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm wearing the Persol at the moment actually ,i find them a bit heavy but I'm used to Ray-Ban aviators
Yea man pesol are definitely heavier than most, I wore the Steve McQueen ones almost everyday until I broke the lens then switch over to a pair of Oliver peoples aviators and it was night and day with weight

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
On sunglasses, is anyone interested in vintage Ray Ban / Bausch & Lomb Wayfarers? I have about 5-6 pairs, mostly non-prescption that Id love to trade out. Black and tortoise.

JohnAAG

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On sunglasses, is anyone interested in vintage Ray Ban / Bausch & Lomb Wayfarers? I have about 5-6 pairs, mostly non-prescption that Id love to trade out. Black and tortoise.
I'd be interested in a pair of tortoise. And I owe you a pm/email! Will take care of that tomorrow!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yep! I’ll take the black. PM inbound.

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SuperThrift Sunday I

Nice Snap-On, the heated ones go for $$$, but these do OK too.
IMG_5180.jpeg

Chipps with issues, shame these don't do better, but it was $1.
IMG_5177.jpeg

Pop.
IMG_5176.jpeg

Took a chance on Vintage (pre Marks and Spencer) Brooks "346"
IMG_5179.jpeg

Goddamn Orphan! From the price tag, came in as a full suit, but the pants were gone.
IMG_5178.jpeg

Full suit, 2Button-dual vent, $24.99 (see below).
IMG_5181.jpeg

Today was $1 day at this thrift. My cart had a mix of $1 and full priced items but while I waited on line, the line behind me got rather long. Unlike the jamokes in front and behind me, I had all removed all my hangers. So when I got to the register, the cashier thanked me for the courtesy, rang up the Snap-On jacket as normal, then counted the remaining items and rang them up at $1. All the above plus some fodder: $19. :bigstar:

enjoyslacking

Reaction score
@ace13x love those GW dollar days here in NJ. Went out briefly this morning, came back with an orphan Zegna jacket. I was there 5 minutes after opening and somebody had already scooped up all the full suits that were colors of the week. First Sunday of the month seems to always be the busiest.

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ace13x love those GW dollar days here in NJ. Went out briefly this morning, came back with an orphan Zegna jacket. I was there 5 minutes after opening and somebody had already scooped up all the full suits that were colors of the week. First Sunday of the month seems to always be the busiest.

The GW's near me don't do $1 Sunday. But once in a while I'll drive down south to see whats up. The Philly/South Jersey Region GW's also don't jack up prices as much as they do up in the NY/NJ Region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members