• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if margiela did a peacoat with giant knitting needles stabbed through it'd be a thing for sure.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if margiela did a peacoat with giant knitting needles stabbed through it'd be a thing for sure.

That'll probably come from Japan before Europe.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I saw a similar thing in TK(J) Maxx earlier; the coat had 3 massive zips parallel to each other going down the coat by MMM. It was £150, I wish I snapped it up but didn't have time, **** was awesome as hell.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a couple quick grabs today on the way home from the gf's:

Brioni is mint (dry cleaner giveaway).
Freenote is a brand I wasn't aware of. Seemed well made, then I saw MSRP for them is like $220+ and it was instantly over the shoulder.
Supreme is a POP for me if it's legit. Seems decently made and the branding looks okay for now, but I'm not a Supreme guy.
Orvis vest rolled out on a fresh rack right in front of me as I was leaving. Mint except for the damn goodwill marking on the label.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any ATL-area person want 2 tickets to Atlanta Opera's The Abduction from the Seraglio for Friday Oct 14th? I have a voucher (bring to the box office, get 2 tickets). I won't be going. Free. PM me.

Voucher good for 2 D-Zone Grand Tier tickets. Only good for the date, performance, and seating area listed above. I'd suggest visiting the box office as far in advance as possible to get the tickets, to at least ensure you get 2 sets together. Not sure where the D Zone Grand Tier is, aside from it being the upper-most level. Box office hours are Mon-Fri 10a-6p, and Sat 10a-2p.

Still available... Claimed.

Last edited:

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see... I thought there was 2 colorways of that model. a Black / Neon Green / Pink model, and then the all-Reds.

These are reminiscient of the Northern Lights Dunk Hi colorway.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see... I thought there was 2 colorways of that model. a Black / Neon Green / Pink model, and then the all-Reds.

These are reminiscient of the Northern Lights Dunk Hi colorway.

There's 3. Solar Red's(pictured), Red October's and the Pure Platinum's. All 3 go for stupid money but October's go for way more than the others. Luckily the other 2 look much better.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a pair of legit red Octobers that I gave to a former boss as a "thanks" for helping me land a nice promotion. 2 days before the move the job got pulled, but it wasn't his fault at all so I didn't cause a fuss.
Cool shoes, but I'm not really a sneakerhead so retail price was the limit for me. Luckily I got in on the release day purchase. Would never pay the asking price of them now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads