• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Signed up yesterday. Good riddance, Comcast. 

man. I yearn for the day i can call those bastards and dump them. There isnt a day that goes by that i dont mutter "**** comcast"

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Figured but some people would wear it. You can always have pants made again for it if you wano to pay for that bill. Or repurpose it and cut it up into a something else like a pillow or a bag. The fabric alone has to be worth something.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thread pop?

Also, I found a $2000 shirt yesterday.

tintinton

Reaction score
Hi,

I wasn't sure if this was a bad pass, but I passed on some Levi 501xx's that were selvedge and raw. I have no experience with denim at all but it's been on my mind and I've been wondering if I should return to pick it up.

Thank you!

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I wasn't sure if this was a bad pass, but I passed on some Levi 501xx's that were selvedge and raw. I have no experience with denim at all but it's been on my mind and I've been wondering if I should return to pick it up.

Thank you!

Possibly vintage, probably LVC. Either way if they were in good shape you should grab them depending on price. If it was "thrift" prices then yes go back.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they could also be mainline Levi's. they could also be design samples.

at true thrift i'd look at it as a learning experience with some potential upside.

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting I've never seen the 501xx AND selvedge on mainlines, just LVC. But yes if they're gone it's a good learning experience, but not like they're ultra valuable unless they were OG vintage.

I remember when I first started doing this I left a pair of nice APC's because I thought the selvedge looked fake haha. Hundreds of pairs of selvedge later, I'm still learning!

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score

Hi,

Thank you!

Assuming good condition and thrift price, I would have grabbed them.

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Indulge me if you please for a moment of spamming.
The stuff from my mega haul went up today and just wanted to share this piece.
For some reason its my favorite one even more so the suede Brunello.
Its just so odd.four button double breasted cotton to boot, suit by Brioni.
Mustard never looked so good.

+1 on a moment of indulgent spamming. :hide: .. but I use @Brianpore / Tailored Consignment, as well. Here is a great photo IMO of the Schiatti Co. cashmere jacket I found the other week.

I don't always post my thrift finds because I take such lousy pictures on my iphone. I really admire the photography skills of so many of the regular posters on this thread.

AHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads