• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

div25sec9

Reaction score

Turnbull and Asser jammies. Saw it the other day. Didnt buy.... Mistake?

I'd love a pair of those. I need to step up my pajama game; now that I have 2 little girls, I need to make sure I'm dressed appropriate in bed. I don't want to get caught off guard and damage anyone for life.

I'm not @SpooPoker but was just thinking about this a couple days back... I'm at ~150 in my personal collection/rotation, which likely sounds absurd. I'm at the point where I have to decide between getting rid of a Ricci, Kiton, Hermes, etc if I'm going to take one out of my collection.

I don't have a huge collection, but far more than I'd wear in a couple of years. I found the way to best limit myself is just use the one rack. It has 20 hooks or so; if I get a new tie, one has to come off to make space.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

I'd love a pair of those. I need to step up my pajama game; now that I have 2 little girls, I need to make sure I'm dressed appropriate in bed. I don't want to get caught off guard and damage anyone for life..

a good set of PJs are a lot cheaper than the years of therapy that sight will cause

yanger87

Reaction score
Nordstrom Rack has their clear the rack promotion going on until the 31st - 25% off clearance. I was able to get some great deals last time around when someone posted, so thought I'd return the favor.

the2ndhandman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ was there first day and spotted this but was still at 30% retail. LOTS of edios there still trying to dump off down to like 15% now. First week in August will be all the leftovers from annual sale so I'm holding out.

leisurewear

Reaction score
Nordstrom Rack has their clear the rack promotion going on until the 31st - 25% off clearance. I was able to get some great deals last time around when someone posted, so thought I'd return the favor.
Seconded. Picked these up yesterday @ 30% retail after the additional sale. Oliver Sweeney mainline. Any suggestions on lace color? I like the white on the shoes when I'm not wearing them but it feels a little too much contrast when I wear them. The pants are also from rack (Bonobos tailored chinos for $30).

x-post from WAYWRN

leisurewear

Reaction score
First week in August will be all the leftovers from annual sale so I'm holding out.

Yes, this is the true sale. I picked up this Hugo Boss sport coat for 14% retail after their semiannual sale a month or two ago.

Been stalking a gorgeous red/white windowpane Canali Exclusive cashmere blend sport coat since then as well. Currently sitting at $450 ($1,950 retail) and can't bring myself to pull the trigger

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Been gone for a week and finally getting caught up. Holy **** its been raining Kiton! After visiting some family in Chicago I have a ton of respect for the Chi town peeps on here. You are either biking/ walking the whole time or pay for parking everywhere you go. Prices are pretty much close to retail for what I am use to. A lot of competition and the stores are so damn spread out. Yall hustle way harder than I do. Keep doing your thing!
:teach:
Seconded. Picked these up yesterday @ 30% retail after the additional sale. Oliver Sweeney mainline. Any suggestions on lace color? I like the white on the shoes when I'm not wearing them but it feels a little too much contrast when I wear them. The pants are also from rack (Bonobos tailored chinos for $30). x-post from WAYWRN
Go with brown laces. :nodding:

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seconded. Picked these up yesterday @ 30% retail after the additional sale. Oliver Sweeney mainline. Any suggestions on lace color? I like the white on the shoes when I'm not wearing them but it feels a little too much contrast when I wear them. The pants are also from rack (Bonobos tailored chinos for $30).

x-post from WAYWRN

bahaha - just saw you at Roswell GW during lunch.

leisurewear

Reaction score
bahaha - just saw you at Roswell GW during lunch.
LOL NO WAY. I swear they keep the AC in that store at 80. Did you see me grimacing at the sight of rust colored stain on the freshly reunited BB cotton orphan? Let's grab lunch sometime. Were you the guy going through the shirts???

Last edited:

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a huge brag, but I got $35 for well(ish) worn Dunhill pajamas. You can definitely get more than that for the T&A ones, @timhortons.

Thickest wool shirt/shacket I've ever seen. Totally awesome. Totally Mint. Totally NA. Vintage PRL made in USA. English wool. New Zealand suede.

Last edited:

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL NO WAY. I swear they keep the AC in that store at 80. Did you see me grimacing at the sight of rust colored stain on the freshly reunited BB cotton orphan? Let's grab lunch sometime. Were you the guy going through the shirts???
haha. small world. yup, took a robert graham home with me.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All that Canali talk earlier brought me some good luck. For the first time in 5 years, I found a tailored piece in my size. Recent 2 button micro hounds-tooth check SC w/ dual vents. :slayer: :slayer:

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This afternoon was a bit of a letdown after finding Brionis and Kitons earlier in the week. :)

Four J Crew Ludlow suits

But these made the trip outside worthwhile: recent dark grey LV loafers. Cost me $65 -- but I wasn't going to leave them behind.

Sorry, all N/A.

AHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads