• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
When u can't sleep because the thrift is on your mind

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heart attack confirmed most likely due to steroids use.he got popped just last month for using.

rhyme

Reaction score
Kimbo died? I just read about him being in the hospital an hour ago. Just found an acquaintance brother was shot and killed in the city early yesterday morning as well. Chicago is becoming a **** hole with gang bangers. 70+- shooting on memorial day weekend. Grill & Chill instead.
/rant

Popped into local salvo today for a breather.

Prolly the only YY i would dare wear

Takai

Reaction score
Better, this is not so much a thrift brag as a gift brag. My sister was just in Italy, and by weird connections, met up with this guy:

You might have seen him on the webs. He owns a leather goods business called Il Bisonte. So she said, "I got you a couple of things from Mr. Bisonte's shop. You'll meet him the next time we go to Italy."

That sister of mine is pretty alright.
I was looking at a couple Il Bisonte pieces(wallet, and cell cover) the other day locally. Damn fine leather goods.

AlexJ1100

Reaction score
Been MIA due to my wedding and have another 1.5k posts to catch up on, haha. Once I get the professional pics back I'll have to give a few deetz on my venue/outfit.

Haven't been out much but hit a nice estate sale last weekend.

Some cool hats, Ford and Marlins are US made

Alexander Julian lizard grain, NWT Bosca, NWT some random name, NWT Lucky Brand

Italian made Vasque Sundowners - really hoped they would have fit but are about a 1/2 size to small

New in box Tetris

Hartmann Belting

Heavy AF briefcase (thought it was a saddleback for a hot second) with "Cooper & Lybrand" stamped on it (Company that merged with Price Waterhouse in 1998 to form PwC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads