• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HUGE s/o to @Orgetorix for a proxy on a grail for me. Love these Lobbs, came in box with trees and dust bag. This thread is the best.

fistbump.gif

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks to @TexJake - broke into my SS package today - very generous dude - looking forward to trying this sweet Mexican coffee in particular. My phone isn't cooperating to upload photos but will try again Later. In the meantime thanks again bro :fistbump:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slow day today but a awesome mint silk/cotton canali.unstrucrured patch.

And couple of ties,Spoo is the Versace legit i have never seen a care label like that.i Know Fumagalli makes tiea too,but they also have a retail store.its just odd...

green_machine

Reaction score
Ive been skipping out on alot of stuff because im moving and have no space but i found some cool stuff anyway that i couldnt leave behind.

Kind of rare for the thread. Both of these are within these 2 weeks and 40 miles apart in different stores. D^2 Outfit not for large people.

And my first barbour jacket and it fits me.

AlexJ1100

Reaction score
I don't quite understand the full story, but there was some kind of water leak in the apartment next door. Spotted the clean-up crew tossing long forgotten items from the basement, went down and cleaned up for myself.

Damage to the mags being unrelated to the water leak

Not much recently but heres a few finds

Couple made to measure french cuff shirts that fit quite well

Finally found a Magnum PI, unfortunately a size too big - available

Lanvin Suit - Not sure what the S's mean?

Pretty awesome Southwick 3/2 roll navy blazer. Hard to appreciate it with the crappy kitchen lighting but the material is one of my favorites, a thick weave but very soft

Couple TJM find - Golf pants
UA are NA, but the Peter Millar's are size 35 and available

Didn't cop but would proxy for anyone interested - Priced at $150 + tax + shipping
NWT navy polo bear sweater, xl, blend was like 97% wool, then the remainder was something else

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mostly finds from today with a couple others mixed in. I'd been down with the flu for a bit and not able to make it out so having a good day was nice.

Leftofthedial has been asking me to keep and eye out for Docs for him, but I found these for him instead. Which are basically fancy Docs.

Couple Arans

Jcrew wool/angora/cashmere L

Paul Stuart natural herringbone wool / linen / silk, side tabs, MoP buttons, flat fronts, why you no fit?? 38

Inco chino linos

NWT suitsupply flannel cargos 48

N&F weird guys 31

Brioni XL. I randomly pulled this out of a huge rack of shirts, so I ripped the rest of it apart. This was the only thing I found at that store.

Pop! Haversack chambray. I never expected to find this guy N/A

Can't decide is I like or hate this PRL. MoP cats eye buttons and probably too many details

Red wing iron rangers

Brioni windowpane

Killer Chipp windowpane with peak lapel and side tabs

Who was it that had the killer vintage haul the other day or week? This is only a small fraction of that but it's pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads