• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last weekend, had time to pop into one Goodwill before a family birthday thing at Dave & Buster's (hate that place). Pickups from last weekend:

Pierre Deux pewter cow creamer with base plate (already sold):

Got these on eBay a couple weeks ago for reasonably cheap - seller said "worn once", I was like "yeah, I've heard that before." They arrived and are pristine - pleasantly surprised:

And from today:

50 cent ties LOL:

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jesus...

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Noob

Got to get Sirius radio. 1St Wave and 80's stations are awesone! Reminds me me if growing up in the 80's listening to WLIR on Long Island.

Ugh, tell me about it! I was about to say the same thing -- I fell in love with the First Wave station when I had to rent a car this summer; apparently my car was bought just before they began sticking that greatness into every radio.

(You're a long way from Long Island, btw. Your 80s must have been awesome :slayer: )

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Fueco or others - Found these in two in different stores. The first is a reversible but I cannot find tags anywhere, not tucked in, hidden, or even remnants where they might have been cut out? Am I missing the secret spot or is this one destined for the re-donate pile?

The only other suspect item is how these are sewn. Either a bad repair job, or ?

Next up, Similar to the current Patagonia Downtown Women's Jacket, but the sleeves look a bit different. Legit?

Tons o' Tags (which is poly, which is down?)

Thanks all!

Both of those should be wins...

On the cuff damage... The trim on Snap-T's is a lycra material. If the jackets are dried too hot, that is the first part to go bad. Those look like they may have gotten heated up something fierce... They're supposed to dry on the lowest setting (or drip dried on a line, of course). Normal wear on them is just varying levels of pilling.

I assume you checked the inside of the pocket on the first one? If your mannequin form is similarly sized to mine, that's a medium. If you give me to the p2p measurement, I can tell you what size... What I don't know is the year it is from. Definitely a Snap-T, though I cannot recall when the reversible ones were out.

The second jacket is a women's Downtown Down jacket from Fall 2014. Google the style # (STY#####FA14) minus the FA14 part, which tells you it is from Fall 2014. That should be worth a few bucks to someone...

Last edited:

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't pick up that much today, just wanted to post a couple of the things I copped today. Will post the rest tomorrow.

Lanvin highs. Saks Off Fifth price **** up. Picked up for $60 NWOB in my size. Grail acquired!

Nike Air Royal Harris Tweeds. Size 8.5. Available.

acebigdawg

Reaction score
In the field. Are suits used in a movie a thing? Three button hugo boss orphan with a martin Scorsese/movie on tag

Reosymes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the field. Are suits used in a movie a thing? Three button hugo boss orphan with a martin Scorsese/movie on tag
That's the name of the model of the jacket. Wasn't used in a scorcese movie, most likely. Hugo Boss does this with their jackets (eg: another jacket model is called the Pasolini, named after Pier Pasolini).

Last edited:

acebigdawg

Reaction score

That's the name of the model of the jacket. Wasn't used in a scorcese movie, most likely. Hugo Boss does this with their jackets (eg: another jacket model is called the Pasolini, named after Pier Pasolini).
Thanks a million! I noticed another one with Poseidon on it so i was wondering lol. BTW i found my first Kiton next to it. Orphan, cashmere, perfect except for small hole on back. It has a nice windowpane pattern so im gonna use it as a SC. Thanks again

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely was in someone's wake in NYC this morning...but thanks to the thread bro who gave me a recommendation for general area to hit. It has been a good couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads