• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A quick plug for Rave Fabricare:

I thrifted these filthy peccary gloves in February for a $1. Sent them to Rave about a month ago and got them back yesterday. Definitely isn't cheap, but I've always been blown away by their work.

Before

After

Last edited:

classicthrifter

Reaction score
@Fueco or others - Found these in two in different stores. The first is a reversible but I cannot find tags anywhere, not tucked in, hidden, or even remnants where they might have been cut out? Am I missing the secret spot or is this one destined for the re-donate pile?

The only other suspect item is how these are sewn. Either a bad repair job, or ?

Next up, Similar to the current Patagonia Downtown Women's Jacket, but the sleeves look a bit different. Legit?

Tons o' Tags (which is poly, which is down?)

Thanks all!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Pretty good 2 days. Partridge coat and cruciani sweater NA. look up completeds on the 8 ball Jacket lol. I've been hunting one of those forever. Made me happier than the Brunellos haha.

also 99% sure that Schott is horsehide but no labels. Looks like its missing a zip out. anyone have leads on where to find a replacement?

Last edited:

Letric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...Why you listing that under a different, rarely used account? Por que? (If you don't mind my curiosity)

I kinda figured based on location which is why I asked, was curious as to why he chose to use such a sparsely used account with seller rep built from his other... seemed like a strange choice to me....also since the other item he posted, the Cucinelli is listed on his more highly rated and used account..

I am sort of testing a theory involving 2 different "Buying Atmospheres". 1 for workwear, denim, outerwear, etc. 1 for highend sartoria, suits, ties, etc.

Also, taxes.

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a Tom James custom (not sure if bespoke) suit for $7.99. No fabric label. Passed because it was from '93 (with all that that implies) with a short inseam. Did I make a mistake? Also a nice Southwick linen/cotton sport coat w/ real MOP buttons that I also passed on because of sizing. Don't know if the flipping thing is for me, so I'm only buying pieces I can wear.

My best thrift find so far (for me) was 5 current J.Crew mainline shirts in my size with no signs of wear.

I need to find better stores.
Good passes, bro. Southwick, IMO, is good for self. Tom James can be, as long as the fabric is nice and it's well cut. But nether are going to sell quickly or for a ton of money.
Recent finds...

I'm going to cut this one to make pocket squares...as soon as I get caught up with those I already need to make
shog[1].gif

If you ever wanted to sell me a pocket square, this would be the one to offer.
Gonna need an assist with this one boys.wtf is this.?
HERMES liner ,I have a feeling the maker is under scarf but i dont wanna damage it.
Incredible detail.any ideas?

Thats the scarf
Whoa.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Matt post more pics of those Olivers i think thats the same ones me and Brian got $500 for

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Matt post more pics of those Olivers i think thats the same ones me and Brian got $500 for

OP-27, I only saw completed for $120-$150?

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Working on a Saturday necessitates a thrift break. I took a breif one. I copped ****. This ****.

T&A, Gucci, Carroll & CO made in England by Cravats, a surprisingly nice looking Talbott, navy wool Zegna, Brooks Makers

Burberry London FF washe navy chinos, Comme Des Garcons Homme black wool slacks

Gucci and probably the most tasteful Etro I've ever seen.

Total blind thrifting here but ******* it's the weekend, just saw a nice tailored navy blue velvet blazer that was awesome and made in Engalnd which is my weak spot, pulled the trigger.

Not as blind here. S.Schneiders & Son Harris tweed made in England

Charcaol gray nailhead BB Fitzgerald w/ Saxxon wool

Seemingly brand new Pal Zileri Su Misura

Had to pull the trigger on this even though this is tailored made for @SpooPoker auction and I have no clue where to begin with it. Lanvin Black Metallic 100% Silk vest

And then what looks to be a nearly brand new Belvest suit

This is my favorite part though.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads