• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent Wan

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Did you get any of the Macallan?  That, I asked for with you in mind.

I got two pours before the bottle was finished. Thanks. We missed you, hopefully the trunk show can be a bi-annual event and you can make the next one.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Noah In NYC

Reaction score
Had an amazing visit today. Awesome for a newbie like me. I met a bunch of you, got some awesome advice on what I was wearing, and picked up a pocket square and ordered a tie. Really enjoyed those single malts, too - huge props to whoever brought those. Really, huge props to everyone involved in putting on the event.

I'm going to drop by again tomorrow. Hope to meet some more of you. Feel free to hit me up for a magic trick or two, if you see me. And I welcome advice on the suit I'll be wearing.

PASstudy

Reaction score
Had a great time. Met some great new people (members & not) and was able to enjoy decent gin & pick up some great items. Big thanks to Yellow Hook, Kent Wang & Ercole's for the excellent service, kind advice & amazing wares.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our modest contribution to the show:
IMG_6132_zps8d61819f.jpg

IMG_6135_zps1f10eccb.jpg

IMG_6136_zpse7182e9f.jpg

IMG_6139_zpsd0611b2e.jpg

IMG_6141_zps04fd764c.jpg

IMG_6142_zpsf94b82f5.jpg

IMG_6143_zps6d498478.jpg

Big props to Zach for pulling this off on the ground even if he's a Man U supporter and totally missing you @LA Guy. Hope to see you soon.

Can't wait to be back tomorrow.

Last edited:

DLJr

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Only place I'll run in to someone else with the barley corn jacket. Tons of fun today.

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remain annoyed that I was not able to be there... mostly because I was supposed to be out camping with the 6 year old (until he decided to keep pushing buttons right up to the end).

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:(

that is a shame you wont be there. we could always use '**** at our meetups.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Our modest contribution to the show

"Modest"

I think they won the award for best booth! They practically transplanted his entire grandmother's living room from the 1920's, right? Okay, I'm embellishing the story. But it was fantastic.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

And don't forget to register for our raffle!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads