• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL STYLEFORUM SECRET SANTA 2021

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This post is long. Deal with it.

Okay. So. I know it isn't a contest. And I know it is the spirit of love and equality and all that bullshit, but I got the best SS. Holy **** @wumpyfish, you kicked so much ass here

So first, a very nice letter where he doesn't assume my religion. This is refreshing in this modern society. As an observer of the ancient rites of Osiris, I can't tell you how much it annoys me when people wish me merry christmas instead of wishing me luck in finding the mummified penis required for the ritual rebirthing of our great and powerful lord. but I digress View attachment 1722132
As a side note, @SpooPoker better not have said "Marc who" or I am going to have to start reconsider buying the next 6 light to medium grey suits from him (honestly, my closer looks like Roger Sterling's wardrobe department thanks to that man) Again, I digress

First out of the box are a series of Tasty nuts. Glazed in all sorts of things! It is a weird thing to offer another man, but if @wumpyfish insists, I will gladly put nuts in my mouth for him.

View attachment 1722134 View attachment 1722135

Next from the cornucopia of greatness come two bottles of scotch. For ants. View attachment 1722136 View attachment 1722137

Then comes something that I never imagined in my wildest dreams. This amazing deck of Dicks. Gaze upon this greatness and weep in your inability to ever own something as awesome as this. @Michigan Planner @greekgeek up for a game of Spades Monday at lunch?
View attachment 1722142 View attachment 1722142
Next, as my SS correctly surmised when he edited my wish list, I ******* LOVE "Pocket squares about egyptology". This amazing Drake's Pocket square is so ******* cool.

View attachment 1722143

Next I got a book about a topic I have never thought about, by an author I have never heard of, but any used book that commands the hefty price of $8.79 is a winner in my mind!
View attachment 1722145

And finally to wrap things up, I got amazing Panthrella OTC Socks, an awesome pair of Trafalger Braces, and 3 Incredibly cool Hermes ties.
View attachment 1722147 View attachment 1722146

Dude. @wumpyfish if ******* amazing. Thank you so much This is incredible!

I’m already looking forward to handling some dicks on Monday!

Playing some cards sounds good too!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome sharp pokey thing, Santa.
60DE761D-9404-4B43-B793-CFA054D40DD0.jpeg

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No good pictures of Eliot Loudermilk in the depths of his despair online, Zoomers have clearly not yet discovered the cinematic greatness that is Scrooged.

I recall seeing Scrooged in the theatre back when I was 10. I’m pretty sure my mom took me to that one.

Still one of my all time favorite Christmas movies, and my favorite adaptation of A Christmas Carol by a wide margin.

I’m still pretty sure that Charles Dickens would have wanted to see the Solid Gold Dancer’s nipples. (Does @Marc Voorhees even know who the Solid Gold Dancers are?)

Last edited:

denverbizman42

Reaction score
I recall seeing Scrooge’s in the theatre back when I was 10. I’m pretty sure my mom took me to that one.

Still one of my all time favorite Christmas movies, and my favorite adaptation of A Christmas Carol by a wide margin.

I’m still pretty sure that Charles Dickens would have wanted to see the Solid Gold Dancer’s nipples. (Does @Marc Voorhees even know who the Solid Gold Dancers are?)

everyone knows or should know the solid gold dancers!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recall seeing Scrooge’s in the theatre back when I was 10. I’m pretty sure my mom took me to that one.

Nope. No I dont

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recall seeing Scrooged in the theatre back when I was 10. I’m pretty sure my mom took me to that one.

You, you can hardly see them nipples. See! And these guys are Really looking.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My gift to my recipient is shipping with one day service (allegedly) tomorrow - promises it will get there in time but fingers crossed.

Also the damn checkout screen closed out before I could enter my sappy, saccharine holiday letter or mark it as a gift so when you get it, ignore the receipt with the prices and dont think im cold as ice for not sending a letter with it.

Ill DM you the intended pickle pics separately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads