• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Leer

Reaction score
On another note, picked up lots of nice Shipyard & American Graffiti pieces at the Polo store, heavy discount; got a $400 sweater for $108, among other pieces...they're getting rid of stuff to make way for new

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Leer
On another note, picked up lots of nice Shipyard & American Graffiti pieces at the Polo store, heavy discount; got a $400 sweater for $108, among other pieces...they're getting rid of stuff to make way for new
Same here, although I had already picked up most what I wanted during the F&F sale. My local RL was around 50% off all the SS10 collections plus an additional 25%. That's the good thing about RRL, they pump out so many collections that it's easy to get their stuff 50% plus discount from MSRP if you can wait.

King Leer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dabaiddash
do you have any 38 in the waist?

If you were asking me because of my signature, no, I don't have 38s, Sorry

But yes, el duderino, patience is a virtue if you're a fan of RRL. You can find pieces at discount if you're patient and don't need them right away...

dabaiddash

Reaction score
that would be. Im looking to purchase rrl denim and that would be really helpful to have reputable ebay sellers list. Im looking for 36 or 38 in the waist rrl denim. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
low straight rinsed, tagged 30x32. waist measures 16.5 currently. worn about 3 days so far so stretching isn't over yet. inseam is 32.5 and hem is 8.
IMG_1419.jpg
IMG_1418.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the hell man. How many pairs of jeans to you have??
wink.gif
Nice fit, by the way...

Glueeater

Reaction score
Figured i'd post this here too…
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG
About 5(?) months of wear, then took em off cuz of crotch rip. Patched yesterday… Thoughts?

RRL_Supplier

Reaction score
Got a knock on the door today, Heres what i found........
rrl001.jpg

rrl006.jpg

rrl007.jpg

Bad pics i know..... This is from the Outlaw Collection that just released. By far the best thing ive seen from RRL in quite awhile!

King Leer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RRL_Supplier
I know and the crazy part is that its pretty much sold out, even before it hit the shelf!

Really? I've seen a bunch at the NYC Locations...even to this day.

I tried it on; a bit bulky, not like some of the other Shawl Collar Cardigans they've done that I have...the craftsmanship on it is great though

RRL_Supplier

Reaction score
Originally Posted by King Leer
Really? I've seen a bunch at the NYC Locations...even to this day.

I tried it on; a bit bulky, not like some of the other Shawl Collar Cardigans they've done that I have...the craftsmanship on it is great though

As far as sz Medium, last i knew only Malibu and Bleecker store had one left. Collar is def bulky, but other than that it fits pretty fitted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads