• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mrbig

Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell this? Or only trade
Honestly I'd rather trade, there's a slim chance (pun intended) I'll lose enough weight to fit into this by the time it's the season to wear it where I am.

Serad

Reaction score
Early Christmas present I couldn’t pass up when it hit the Euro sale
IMG_3954.jpeg

Freecard

Reaction score
Bought these as soon as my size was stocked...

Looking forward discovering the actual color ^^

View attachment 2091229
Exact same color as the one attached from a year ago. Thank you RRL and very approximate white balance. To be fair, the current picture is way more accurate than the one. I sent it back :(

Attachments

• FW 22 - Jean slim sable avant.jpg
    FW 22 - Jean slim sable avant.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 100

Lotuspath

Reaction score
I heard last week the RRL 2023 Fall/Winter sale starts next Tuesday December 26th (but have not confirmed that yet). Bah humbug Ralph

Some of the new Spring stuff (but not all) has already started to hit the stores. So far, I‘m not all that impressed. New Yorkers get accused of wearing a lot of black but dang …. that’s an awful lot of black!

The line at Ralph’s Coffee across the street from the RL Mansion around midday. I am guessing the guy wearing the shorts in 40 degree weather is likely a tourist.
IMG_0564.jpg

Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I heard last week the RRL 2023 Fall/Winter sale starts next Tuesday December 26th (but have not confirmed that yet). Bah humbug Ralph

Some of the new Spring stuff (but not all) has already started to hit the stores. So far, I‘m not all that impressed. New Yorkers get accused of wearing a lot of black but dang …. that’s an awful lot of black!

The line at Ralph’s Coffee across the street from the RL Mansion around midday. I am guessing the guy wearing the shorts in 40 degree weather is likely a tourist. View attachment 2093739
I like how most of the people are wearing cooler weather clothes but there’s always one shorts guy.

Bing75

Reaction score

mrbig

Reaction score
New stuff on the website - these caught my eye...
s7-1501409_lifestyle.jpeg
s7-1501407_lifestyle.jpeg

I'm in the southern hemisphere so my flannels are in storage... but I'm 90% sure both of these have fabrics release before in the last 4 years. in fact, I'm nearly 100% sure I have the shirt on the right.
Since when did RRL just re-release old material as seasonal? Am I going nuts?

kurdo

Reaction score
New stuff on the website - these caught my eye...
View attachment 2094111 View attachment 2094109

I'm in the southern hemisphere so my flannels are in storage... but I'm 90% sure both of these have fabrics release before in the last 4 years. in fact, I'm nearly 100% sure I have the shirt on the right.
Since when did RRL just re-release old material as seasonal? Am I going nuts?
Many of the recently added items remind me of what Sugar Cane released last year. It's a Japanese brand with a history connected to U.S. military bases in Japan, so their (re)productions are always excellent.

mrbig

Reaction score
Some of my favourite fits are Toyo enterprise (buzz/sugarcane) mixed with rrl. The holy grail would be the Roughwear contract A2 buzz rickson's made for RRL. super rare.

Also for all involved, I thought I found a steal on eBay AU for the indian-head patch wool jacket with leather sleeves. from a seller 'Machic'

I received it and it turned out to be fake, with authentic product used in the listing. having seen RRL be misplaced at consigners, I took the chance with eBay and paypal's guarantees - sending it back for a full refund as per ebay.

There's a picture of the listing and the tags for y'all to be on the lookout for pretty good fakes, and if you didn't have RRL from that time period, you might not know.

RRL Indian Head Jacket Return.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads