• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kurdo

Reaction score
Agree. That jacquard trucker is available from other retailers which tends to imply it will make it to sale. I got mine from Canoe Club and used their SF coupon. It does fit fairly trim so if between sizes, you'll likely want the larger.

Last winter sale started first week of January. It's been that way in the US for a while. It used to start mid December I think.
I looked at my sale orders from last year. They are from early december. But I am in Europe and I clicked on their "private sale" link in a promotional email I received, so that may have been it.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I looked at my sale orders from last year. They are from early december. But I am in Europe and I clicked on their "private sale" link in a promotional email I received, so that may have been it.
Yeah we didn't get that here. Usually they would have done the customer appreciation sale where you spend $1000/get $500 in November I think but they didn't have that last winter although they brought it back in April.

Seems the sale cadence is 3rd party retailers will start having 20-25% codes. Matches has one for 25% right now for that matter. All this leading up to Black Friday in November when there will be more/larger deals. Ralph will just have Polo on sale for BF through Christmas. Then Ralph designer sale begins in January and 2nd markdown seems to be a thing of the past :(

Serad

Reaction score
Unfortunately the 20% off code ended yesterday, I made a screenshot to save one that popped up just in case and it says it lasts until the 2nd of October. Shame since I wanted to cop some pieces but waited too long. Maybe the 500$ off 1k US promo will be around again, does anyone recall whenever that was last year?

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately the 20% off code ended yesterday, I made a screenshot to save one that popped up just in case and it says it lasts until the 2nd of October. Shame since I wanted to cop some pieces but waited too long. Maybe the 500$ off 1k US promo will be around again, does anyone recall whenever that was last year?
Last customer appreciation promo was end of April.

G Khan

Reaction score
wow thanks good call- just found the corduroy hat that @fwedo posted about. was only on eu site but a direct search on us site popped it right up.

having a tough time deciding the outerwear situation in new england.
big thanks to @Randelpink for the embroidered tour jacket. closest thing i’ll get to a nudie suit.

loving the leather yoke western jacket. nice density and i don’t really like when things look too new- so i’m enjoying the slightly weathered appearance. lining is sweet also
I also love that leather yoke jacket. Its pulling me in. The tour jacket is also unique/cool.

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
Will there be more products released for the winter collection? I would really love to buy a wool coat like the peacoat they sold in the previous years. I found one collaboration with Schott that is so incredibly beautiful that I'd almost buy it from eBay.

fwedo

Reaction score
Will there be more products released for the winter collection? I would really love to buy a wool coat like the peacoat they sold in the previous years. I found one collaboration with Schott that is so incredibly beautiful that I'd almost buy it from eBay.
yes, we should wait for one more drop (end of October, but many products are already on the european website or the lookbook, like what's on these pics). No wool pea coat (but a very expensive one in leather) . that should be something close to the holiday theme.

Capture d’écran 2023-10-04 à 19.22.44.png
Capture d’écran 2023-10-04 à 19.28.46.png

Last edited:

GermanHeritage

Reaction score
I ended up ordering these pants in my size (L30/W31). It was apparently the last one, so my FOMO paid off for once.

s7-1485077_lifestyle
sure cause these small sizes and short lengths arent produced a lot and length 30 cant be found retail + asians love these sizes and the brand, would be cool if you give a review of the pants :)

kurdo

Reaction score
sure cause these small sizes and short lengths arent produced a lot and length 30 cant be found retail + asians love these sizes and the brand, would be cool if you give a review of the pants :)
I will :).

I think L32/W32 would also work for me because people sometimes comment how my jeans aren't long enough, but L30/W31 is what I believe suits me best so I'll stick to that :D.

styleforumfan

Reaction score
Anyone getting RRL "return confirmation" emails from previous orders YEARS AGO at random from RL.com? I'm getting these once every 2 weeks or so. Very strange.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads