• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
contributing to the fit flicks, RRL s/s, cargo shorts, and belt.

Last edited:

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That code seems to take away the 40% and applies only a 10% discount

It's 10% off ALL items, so it will even work on non sale items. It's not stackable with the already reduced things unfortunately.

RobearH

Reaction score
It's 10% off ALL items, so it will even work on non sale items. It's not stackable with the already reduced things unfortunately.
Hey everyone I just found a glitch in the system. Add a regular price item first, use BZR4141 then all the sale stuff. It is giving me the extra 10% off. I could actually buy the suede A2 for $539 which after adding Tax is $90 less then I already paid....just seem like a pain to drive to Dallas to return for that. Besides it would cut Robert out of his commish from selling me initially...that part clinches it.

R

Trimalchio

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just found a glitch in the system. Add a regular price item first, use BZR4141 then all the sale stuff. It is giving me the extra 10% off. I could actually buy the suede A2 for $539 which after adding Tax is $90 less then I already paid....just seem like a pain to drive to Dallas to return for that. Besides it would cut Robert out of his commish from selling me initially...that part clinches it.

R
Haven't tried this, and already placed a big order today of stuff that has since sold out... But, curious if you remove the regular price item, does it still work?

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just popped into the Barbour store in Soho, NYC. Was really impressed with the Beacon Heritage collection - has really nice intricate detailing and as far was construction goes, was probably better than RRL. Some of the flannel shirt were amazing - very think and hefty fabric. Amazing customer service too - peeps should check out if in NYC.

On another note, I have a RRL Corduroy Ranch Jacket in large (from last winter). It's BNWT and retailed for $1200. If anyone wants it and would like to make an offer then PM me. I'll post it in B&S soon - just wanted to give my homies in the thread a heads-up.

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just popped into the Barbour store in Soho, NYC. Was really impressed with the Beacon Heritage collection - has really nice intricate detailing and as far was construction goes, was probably better than RRL. Some of the flannel shirt were amazing - very think and hefty fabric. Amazing customer service too - peeps should check out if in NYC.
On another note, I have a RRL Corduroy Ranch Jacket in large (from last winter). It's BNWT and retailed for $1200. If anyone wants it and would like to make an offer then PM me. I'll post it in B&S soon - just wanted to give my homies in the thread a heads-up.

The Beacon Heritage line (Barbour X To Kit To) imo blows most RRL away in terms of construction, durability, functionality and value for the price it costs. Both have their hits and misses but overall ill take a Beacon jacket over a RRL one any day. Anyone in the New England area, both Barbour outlets have a sale this weekend. Some good deals to be had

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads