• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks like they brought it back in a darker black & yellow. Looks good on you. I can't pull off yellow. I would love to see RRL do this pattern with in a faded black (like mine) and a medium grey color where the yellow is. Would look great IMO.

Yeah, I can totally picture that! Now you guys have me thinking I need a couple more jacquard shirts in my closet!

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Meant to post this but think I forgot? Overshirt and high slims

IMG_3136.jpeg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like the over shirt, how does high slim fit (how slim is slim, especially leg opening I don't want too slim...)

I like them. Slim but not skinny. If you are familiar with RRL slims, the leg opening is probably pretty close. Wearing western boots under them in this picture if that helps.

oceansaway

Reaction score
I was hoping the website would do more virtual RRL stores for the holiday; I think that's a pretty cool feature. But all we got this year was....Tyson's Corner Center :confused:

Randelpink

Reaction score
Really been diggin the Seattle pants myself too. Glad I got my quirky size when I did, never know how many 33x34s they put out but I swear it’s only a couple. The OD green was a surprise as they looked more tan online, but I still love em. The slotted thigh pocket is perfect for my EDC items and the double knee goes thoroughly to the ankle and serves its purpose. Also love the relic’d metal brace buttons, solid touch.

Oh, and those sliders look 🔥!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78