• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the sock ramones are such a pain ********** to get on sometimes i just change my mind about what shoes to wear

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the sock ramones are such a pain ********** to get on sometimes i just change my mind about what shoes to wear

Taking them off feels even harder. I almost went to sleep with them on last weekend because I was too drunk when I got home lol. I like them tho

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my calves are 20" they kind of scrunch

Reaction

Reaction score
same sizing, my rickxdidas socks this season fit same size as my geos.
1st one uses crumpled leather on some panels, 2nd one is smooth all around.

no dif though both are going to be the same leather just treated differently

Thanks for the explanation. I ended up passing on both since the sizes looked off (only went up to EU 41).

Despite having /men/ in the address bar, it still said "RICK OWENS WOMEN'S LEATHER GEOBASKETS IN BLACK" so I didn't want to risk it.

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the explanation. I ended up passing on both since the sizes looked off (only went up to EU 41).

Despite having /men/ in the address bar, it still said "RICK OWENS WOMEN'S LEATHER GEOBASKETS IN BLACK" so I didn't want to risk it.

theres no difference in womens and mens geos

womens eu 41 = mens eu 41
both are the same shoe

someone correct me if im wrong tho

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
not wrong but i am creeped out by any grown male who can fit in a 41

ysb

Reaction score
Hi, if this post isn't kosher someone let me know and I'll take it down.

Can I get some advice from the experts confirming that this piece is fake?

[email protected]/listings/12049

Back story: I bought these from this seller over a year ago, and after trying to resell because I never wore them grilled admins pulled my listings because someone commented that they were fakes and listed this evidence:

Theyre fake. Ru code doesnt appear on drkshdw clothing. Font is also wrong

Ds is also too big and the color of the drawstring is wrong.

Finally "c" is not the code for cotton. The cotton code is usual r ,f, uc etc as theyre the grade of cotton.

Now. Do I have any recourse with the seller who is still active on the site? It's way past the 45 day limit for PayPal, and maybe I can get a sympathetic cs agent from my credit card company for a chargeback.

I did contact the seller directly but they were pretty defensive and not willing to work through it with me.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hi, if this post isn't kosher someone let me know and I'll take it down.

Can I get some advice from the experts confirming that this piece is fake?

[email protected]/listings/12049

Back story: I bought these from this seller over a year ago, and after trying to resell because I never wore them grilled admins pulled my listings because someone commented that they were fakes and listed this evidence:

Theyre fake. Ru code doesnt appear on drkshdw clothing. Font is also wrong

Ds is also too big and the color of the drawstring is wrong.

Finally "c" is not the code for cotton. The cotton code is usual r ,f, uc etc as theyre the grade of cotton.

Now. Do I have any recourse with the seller who is still active on the site? It's way past the 45 day limit for PayPal, and maybe I can get a sympathetic cs agent from my credit card company for a chargeback.

I did contact the seller directly but they were pretty defensive and not willing to work through it with me

@thekunk07 or @nicelynice can either of you tell if those are legit?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dunno ill look at some labels.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i dunno ill look at some labels.

thanks mate

@everyone else, this is sick

Heavy Calf Worker Jacket
https://[email protected]/listings/329303-rick-owens-heavy-calf-worker-jacket

ohmydontcry

Reaction score
Looking for some sizing help, I'm a 42 in Geobaskets and main line Ramones. What size do I take for the old SS14 "Tech Runners" and the current FW15 "Island Sole" Adidas?

Thanks

ysb

Reaction score

@thekunk07 or @nicelynice can either of you tell if those are legit?

Thanks @sinnedk

Heard from a retailer that they are indeed fakes.

Sucks that by not wearing them much, I let all time limits for being able to dispute lapse. Lesson learned.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads