• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

chrispy650

Reaction score
I'd totally cop that bomber in a heartbeat but I have a falcon garments one already :(. Someone needs to pick that up!

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is a gently used pair of Epaulet Walt Navy Shetland Tweed trousers (not worn more than six times). They have been altered; the detailed measurements are below. Note that the waist measurement can be a bit deceiving (it appears bigger than it actually wears) because the fabric is so thick.

Price $100 USD.

You can see how they wear here: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/...ffiliate-thread.111211/page-3362#post-8280746

They are a size 32, and I don't recall bringing the waist in. I usually wear trousers that are genuinely 33 inches, and these fit me fine despite the 17" half-waist measurement.

These are sold. Can’t seem to edit the original post.

kickstand

Reaction score
Got a pair of the new pale khaki garands that arent going to work for me. Size 29. Paid 185, but will let them go for 150. Still have tags. PM me.

Booter

Reaction score
"Up for sale is a beautiful sportcoat made of a luxurious wool-cashmere fabric. Made by Southwick for Epaulet, this sportcoat is made of a gorgeous tonal Prince of Wales check. The check is made of a melange of blues that give the jacket a slight grey cast..." More here:

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...ol-cashmere-tonal-greycast-blue-pow-38r.7415/

IMG_3442.JPG
IMG_3448.JPG

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bunch of stuff still available! Take 20% off of whatever the posted prices are!

Doing some closet cleaning. All prices include USPS shipping to addresses in CONUS.

Teak (I think?) Epaulet sport trainers
Size 8.0
Worn twice (too tight for me)
$75
View attachment 865592

View attachment 865593
View attachment 865594

Camel moleskin “Rudy” trousers
Tagged size 34”, let out to about a 36”
Inseam just under 30” with roughly 2” cuffs
$75
Also available in navy moleskin
View attachment 865595
View attachment 865597
View attachment 865598
View attachment 865599

Sold
Epaulet field jacket
Size L
Khaki or Stone color
$75
View attachment 865602
View attachment 865603

Sold
Blue checked/windowpane Southwick EFF flannel sportjacket
Size 41
Partial lining
3 roll 2 button stance
Dual rear vent
A little wrinkly from being stored away but in otherwise great shape. It’s a very nice, soft, relatively heavy flannel.
$150
View attachment 866768
View attachment 866769

Dark grey lambswool shawl collar sweater
Cable knit detailing on the front
Size large
Very good condition worn just a few times (I have way too many sweaters) and EXTREMELY warm for its relatively lightweight
$75
View attachment 866785
View attachment 866786

TROUSER TIME
Brown flannel Walts
Tagged 34, let out to about 35
29.5” inseem with 1.5” cuff
Very heavy flannel (and soft)
$70
View attachment 866794

Steel grey flannel corduroy Rivets
34x30
These are the old school Rivets with about 1.5” of material in waist to let them out (if you like the Epaulet “tweeduroy” fabric, this flannel corduroy is equally awesome)
$70
View attachment 866795
View attachment 866796

Pearl grey flannel Rudy (this is a darker “pearl grey” than the sportjacket I have posted a few posts ago)
Tagged 34, let out to about 35.5
29.5” inseem with 2” cuff
$70
View attachment 866797

Orange “Creamsicle” Walts
Fabric was originally listed as brushed cotton but I’d say it’s closer to moleskin in weight and feel
34x29.5
1.5” cuffs
About 1” available material in the waist
$70
View attachment 866798

Rust flannel Rudy
35x29.5
2” cuffs
About 2” available in the waist
$70
View attachment 866799

OD Cotton Walts
34x29.5
1.5” cuff
These have a bit of wear but plenty left in them
$50
View attachment 866801

Sold
Steel grey Walts
34x29.5
1.5” cuffs
$60
View attachment 866802

Tan cotton/linen blend Rudy
35x29.5
2” cuffs
The material has a nice crosshatch pattern to it that’s hard to capture with my poor photography skills (these were an EFF purchase but I cannot recall whether or not they were one of the awesome “Japanese crosshatch” fabrics)
$80
View attachment 866803
View attachment 866804

Last edited:

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a cranberry melton wool Doyle. Size 42. Worn once and in perfect condition. Looking for $215 shipped. Let me know if you are interested. I can take more photos but you know what it is ;)

7A7ECA7A-2E0A-44E0-A82E-62D4AA2E5916.jpeg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Cognac weekender (the one on the right in this picture http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/2088010/width/700/height/1000 ) but I'm not really loving the lack of shoulder strap. Looking for $350 USD including shipping to Canada or US. I'll take pictures of my bag if there's interest, there is one spot that is slightly darker colored, but no scratches. The leather is water-protected and the bag comes with a lock, which is nice for travel.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I have 6 pairs of Epaulet Walt trousers that I have for sale. These were either bought as stock items or items from the End for Friends promotions that Epaulet runs from time to time. They have all been altered and hemmed with a cuff with the exception of the corduroy.

All pants are tagged as a size 31 and the 2 wool pants have had the waist let out 1/2".
The pants have been hemmed to a 29" inseam with about 2-4 inches of extra fabric.
I am letting each one go for $100 or the whole lot for $500.

The long story short, is I lost some weight and then gained some and now I am at a healthy spot and these pants havent been worn much and I wont get to wear them unfortunately so I want to get them to a better home.

IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1681.jpg

Last edited:

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I have 6 pairs of Epaulet pants that I have for sale. These were either bought as stock items or items from the End for Friends promotions that Epaulet runs from time to time. They have all been altered and hemmed with a cuff with the exception of the corduroy.

All pants are tagged as a size 31 and the 2 wool pants have had the waist let out 1/2".
The pants have been hemmed to a 29" inseam with about 2-4 inches of extra fabric.
I am letting each one go for $100 or the whole lot for $500.

The long story short, is I lost some weight and then gained some and now I am at a healthy spot and these pants havent been worn much and I wont get to wear them unfortunately so I want to get them to a better home.

View attachment 915597 View attachment 915596

Do you have any descriptions of the fabrics or links to the stock items? Are they Walt, Rudy, Driggs, etc.?

Right now it looks like you have a brown pants for sale, a dark grey, etc. I think you might have to provide a bit more info, even with the decent pricing.

And if you altered them, maybe provide a waist measurement?

I mean, I’d gamble on the wool for $50 without knowing anything about them, but at $100 most people would like to know what they’re buying.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have any descriptions of the fabrics or links to the stock items? Are they Walt, Rudy, Driggs, etc.?

Right now it looks like you have a brown pants for sale, a dark grey, etc. I think you might have to provide a bit more info, even with the decent pricing.

And if you altered them, maybe provide a waist measurement?

I mean, I’d gamble on the wool for $50 without knowing anything about them, but at $100 most people would like to know what they’re buying.

It was created super late at night, I knew I would forget things. Thanks for the friendly reminder

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads