• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or they could have installed a Tjernlund dryer booster fan to compensate.
Hadn't ever heard of this until you posted it. They COULD have done a number of things, however took the easy way out. We happen to love our LG washer/dryer all in one unit. Does the job for us just fine. Now trying to decide which Alden boots to wear today(keeping this on point ) for the snow that fell overnight

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Monday forum pals.

IMG_1378.jpg

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Didn't get around to trying these on -- beautiful makeup from Style by Blain.
View attachment 1742302

DJ B, those Ravello Atoms are superb as you and others have already noted. Those are just looking lovely!!!

Choco suede tankers were always a must have for me, but when I finally got a pair from LeatherSoul they were too tight and I had to sell them.

Recently picked up these snuff tankers from Mack at Brogue. Thankfully a good fit and a very handsome make-up !

View attachment 1742310

Saz, those Snuff Suede Tankers are looking just superb on you! Love them with the Olive.

Nice stroll today with the fam which, thankfully, ended at an Irish pub.

405s feeling great.

View attachment 1742399 View attachment 1742400 View attachment 1742402

I think I’m gonna need another stroll. ?
View attachment 1742413

Johnnie, those Indy Boots are looking truly superb and it looks like you had a great day all around!!!

17+ year old calfskin 405s with canvas duck lining and perfectly proportioned toe stitching, courtesy of Alden San Fran from what seems like a lifetime ago.

They continue to age like fine wine. View attachment 1742403 View attachment 1742404 View attachment 1742405 View attachment 1742406 View attachment 1742407

IC, those Indy Boots are just an amazing piece of history. Those are great and I hope that you enjoy them for many years!

Late afternoon, almost time to start cooking and no way am I going to cook in milkshake suede boots....Arabica Lux Stitchup boots View attachment 1742414

HaHa, totally makes sense to me! Those Aribca's are looking great on you and will be much more "cooking" friendly.

Ancestral Star, those Tassels are looking great and you are wearing them very nicely on your laundry day!

Happy Monday forum pals.

View attachment 1742685

Doc, you are rocking it in those Black Shell PT Boots! Those are truly superb!

Daniel, those Indy Boots are just next level. Those are just magnificent samples of Mahogany!!!

Davie Boots and some overnight snow View attachment 1742717

AuDog, those Reverse Earth Chamois 2x2 CT Boots are looking just great on you and definitely look like they can take on the snow!!!

-Mike

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads