• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE OFFICIAL ALDEN THREAD FOR 2020 - SHARE REVIEWS, SIZING, ADVICE, AND PHOTOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olof69

Reaction score
Yes they are, from Yenni. I had to take one off to check, I don't remember model numbers :)

Sorry, didn't mean to be a bother. I have this makeup (TSM seconds) and was interested since it's not very common, I think.
By the way TSM appears to be running a sale on their seconds at the moment, surprisingly unannounced, and some prices are quite interesting.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't mean to be a bother. I have this makeup (TSM seconds) and was interested since it's not very common, I think.
By the way TSM appears to be running a sale on their seconds at the moment, surprisingly unannounced, and some prices are quite interesting.
Just went and looked at TSM site, only pair of great interest on seconds pages when I selected size, the price went to full retail for non seconds. May be some issues with the site :) As every other size in the same boot was at a very good price, about $100 less than normal seconds pricing.

barutanseijin

Reaction score
What are the magic words that grant access to the TSM seconds? I’ve asked via email a couple times with no response.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What are the magic words that grant access to the TSM seconds? I’ve asked via email a couple times with no response.
I just emailed them via the contact us link at bottom of page and ask to be added to the Alden Factory Seconds list. You have to create an account with them, then once on the list and you log into your account, the factory seconds show up under the Alden Shoes heading at top of page.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Turkey juices on the CXL, so while they dry from wet
IMG_5695.JPG
wiping, Pecan Calf on wedge sole

Olof69

Reaction score
Just went and looked at TSM site, only pair of great interest on seconds pages when I selected size, the price went to full retail for non seconds. May be some issues with the site :) As every other size in the same boot was at a very good price, about $100 less than normal seconds pricing.

I noticed that some sizes are more expensive than other sizes of the same model. Maybe in greater demand and sell faster so there is no need to discount further. Or just a matter of luck.

Olof69

Reaction score
Yes they are, from Yenni. I had to take one off to check, I don't remember model numbers :)

B+M site says they are on Trubalance last, is that true?
My pair was sold as 379x and it doesn't feel like Trubalance at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads