• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

TheShetlandSweater

Reaction score
Yeah. I like my Natalino jacket a lot, but it definitely has its quirks. Overall, I think the cut is great and very fun and flattering, but there are some things I'd change. I'd make the armhole a bit bigger (it's fine with just a shirt, but with knitwear it's a bit restrictive); the waist could also be a bit larger. I actually find the length to be pretty typical (though my body would do better with another inch). I also have some collar gap problems, but nothing too bad. The tailoring I wear regularly is from Natalino, S&M, Ring Jacket via the Armoury, and Orazio Luciano. S&M and Ring Jacket are both cuts that are very well thought out with very few flaws. They are uncontroversial. Natalino and Orazio are more exciting and bolder. Natalino may have its problems, but I'm not sure there is anything similar in the same price range. It's a very masculine cut. Bigger chest. Sweeping lapels that keep on rolling toward the bottom. Wider sleeves.

mlcgloves

Reaction score
I'm looking to make my first purchase from Natalino and was wondering if they have done Black Friday/cyber Monday deals in the past?

sargeinaz

Reaction score
I read in this thread people have mentioned they’ve made tweaks to fit on trousers and details on shirts after feedback

does anyone know if they’ll be fling that to the sport jackets? And if any new ones are coming out soon? Thanks!

StartingStyle

Reaction score
Not Heard- much recently from them. I really like the idea of their lounge trousers but corduroy isn’t my kind of fabric.

Shetterd

Reaction score
Not Heard- much recently from them. I really like the idea of their lounge trousers but corduroy isn’t my kind of fabric.
From comments on IG it sounds like Brexit has been difficult for them, imagine supply issues have hit them too. Hope they can stick it out.

TheShetlandSweater

Reaction score
I'm excited for their sweater restock. I like the shorter body on their sweater. It gives a very masculine and flattering silhouette when worn without a jacket, and shows off a higher rise well when worn with a jacket. The taller ribbing also looks nice. And the neck looks like it would be less prone to stretch out over time.

The bottom picture especially is a really nice fit.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was not aware of this brand, and they seem like they're in a similiar price point to S&M.

How do the long sleeve polos compare? Any shrinkage issues? How often do they restock?

monkey66

Reaction score
Natalino cords today. Full outfit here.
P1020052 copy.jpg

Mirage-

Reaction score
They apparently just started doing preorders on some items. You get a discount, and can specify inseam and, according to the description, specific waist size. Unfortunately you can't actually ask for any specific measure, in fact not even odd sizes, in their tool, so not really as good as it sounded sadly. That being said, they are allowing returns on hemmed trousers, which is quite surprising. If only they allowed me to order a 31 (i.e. 47IT), I'd even do that without returns.

moktabe

Reaction score
New Natalino customer here,

Ordered the cream Shetland sweater, liked the idea of the shorter length as all of my trousers and chinos are high rise / wide legged.

Patiently awaiting despatch notification.

JIMIG

Reaction score
New Natalino customer here,

Ordered the cream Shetland sweater, liked the idea of the shorter length as all of my trousers and chinos are high rise / wide legged.

Patiently awaiting despatch notification.
I love my navy Shetland and wear it a ton. Hope you like yours as much as I do.

Have anyone ordered this years cords? I think they look great. My only issue is that I guess it is very difficult to press a crease in cords (and frankly would prefer flat front in cords).

how do you think these pleated cords will look once the factory crease wears out?

TheShetlandSweater

Reaction score
I love my navy Shetland and wear it a ton. Hope you like yours as much as I do.

Have anyone ordered this years cords? I think they look great. My only issue is that I guess it is very difficult to press a crease in cords (and frankly would prefer flat front in cords).

how do you think these pleated cords will look once the factory crease wears out?

I wear pleated cords all the time and never think twice about it.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the jacket cut discussion:
I love the cut, though wish it was cut to spec in length as I mentioned before (the size 52 I got is 3/4" shorter than it says on the size chart, and I've asked the few people I know who have also bought from them, and they all report similar findings). Those high armholes are my favorite part, though maybe if I had a more muscular build I might be annoyed by them. Combined with the drapey chest and somewhat wide sleeves it's just a very comfortable and masculine look.
I do think the patch pockets could be 20% bigger.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads