• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

Keith Taylor

Reaction score
Urgh. I've been coveting the hell out of the collar roll of the Natalino polo since I first saw it, but buying from their site isn't an option for me as shipping from the UK to Mongolia hasn't been possible since the pandemic started. Their stuff rarely appears on US eBay, but a NWT black polo in medium just showed up. I don't particularly want it in black and, looking at their size chart, the medium would probably be a touch tight in the chest on me, but I've still been sitting here for the last half hour trying to convince myself that I love black and my chest is magically an inch smaller. Someone go and buy it to remove the temptation, please and thank you :)

Keith Taylor

Reaction score
Urgh. I've been coveting the hell out of the collar roll of the Natalino polo since I first saw it, but buying from their site isn't an option for me as shipping from the UK to Mongolia hasn't been possible since the pandemic started. Their stuff rarely appears on US eBay, but a NWT black polo in medium just showed up. I don't particularly want it in black and, looking at their size chart, the medium would probably be a touch tight in the chest on me, but I've still been sitting here for the last half hour trying to convince myself that I love black and my chest is magically an inch smaller. Someone go and buy it to remove the temptation, please and thank you :)

Update: never mind. I lost the battle and bought it :)

R.Elgar

Reaction score
I have become a huge fan of Natalino during the past few months, mainly just because of all the arguments already given in this topic. The quality and fit is simply superb for me. My collection up till now:

- Brown Donegal Tweed jacket
- Stone brushed cotton trousers (single pleated)
- Antracite grey brushed cotton trousers (single pleated)
- Grey herringbone jacket

Yesterday I ordered the grey herringbone trousers, to wear with my grey herringbone jacket as a full suit, which I'm actually really looking forward too! The jacket also works perfectly as a separate sport coat. I wear it with Levi's jeans and a shirt (oxford or dress), or t-shirt, or even with darker grey flannels, a shirt and a tie and my taupe fedora from Tesi.

StartingStyle

Reaction score
I‘m really hoping for an European warehouse as importing from UK isn’t fun right now...
Really diggin the new shirts

monkey66

Reaction score
Anyone got the high-twist fresco trousers from this year? I'm wondering how they fit, if they're fuller like this past AW range.
I got two pairs and come up fuller in Natalino fit (if you know what I mean).

Dadacantona

Reaction score
Anyone got the high-twist fresco trousers from this year? I'm wondering how they fit, if they're fuller like this past AW range.
I have a pair. I’m a tricky fit in trousers and often have to size up to get the correct fit in hips/seat. I took my actual waist size in the high twist and they fit me well. I wouldn‘t go as far as saying they are a full cut, but they’re sufficient for my fat arse. Hope that makes sense.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.