• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm starting to realize that I'm content with raw denim, white v-necks, and a rotation of shoes and outerwear. Seriously it's all I need.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My go to Summer Outfit.

Maison Martin Margiela Muffa Wash Boots
I own too many shoes. None have gotten as much wear over the last six months as these. The dusty white coating wore off revealing supple worn looking leather. My go to outfit is these boots, white tapered jeans and a dark grey AA loose summer crew

Oliver People's Bernardo
A modern minimal and very sharp wayfarer, that works perfectly with my face. Plus the lenses are slightly photochromatic so I don't have to take them off indoors.

Uniqlo t00
I lost some bodyfat and these are constantly falling off ******, but for the price there are no better white jeans. I've tried industrial dryers, boiling, but nothing will shrink them.
baldy[1].gif
Thought about replacing them with levi's the idea of arcuates drives me insane, **** pocket details. Will wait until uniqlo restocks

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as soon as i get a spare minute i really want to take some photos and make a contribution to this thread. maybe this weekend.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posted this in the RRL thread a few days ago, no time to take real photos yet but as a result of this pair I've sold off all my denim so this is the only pair I have:
Took a few quick photos of my low straight rinses after a year of owning them. About 150 wears or so. Don't really have the time to take actual photos at the moment, but the jeans are wearing quite well imo.
http://bloodonthemotorway.tumblr.com/post/32155935387/rrl-at-1-year-maybe-150-wears-or-so

tumblr_matq4umKnJ1qb0bszo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_matq4umKnJ1qb0bszo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_matq4umKnJ1qb0bszo8_1280.jpg

lineate

Reaction score
Smashwindow, if you're dead set on those white jeans rather than another, why not just have the waistband nipped slightly by a tailor? that would at least get your through until uniqlo restocks.

fireflygrave

Reaction score
if you really hate the pocket arcs, do what I did on my pair of 511s and pick them out with a seam ripper

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
yeah those RRL's are hideous but could be adjusted to make an arcuate and they'd look fine.

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a pair of shipley and halmos for less than 40 bucks off gilt hopefully they'll fit otherwise they're going back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads