• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!
I might swing by and take a look. Wondering if the Armoury allows trouser size exchanges for the suit or if its strictly tied to the available size (drop6/8 etc)?
No clue, highly doubt they'll let you swap trousers. I think drop 6, don't quote me though.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Old stock are $200 for jacket. $300 for suits.
Not sure about sizes left but a lot more came after I left.

this might be hyper specific...but did you happen to see the a ring jacket camelhair overcoat? It was on Drop93 a couple of weeks ago in several sizes, but then disappeared...I was hesitant to buy without trying on first but if its in the pop up I might wind up making a trip into the city...

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My haul, 1 suit and 2 sport coats (stock photos)

2022-02-03 12.25.57.png 2022-02-03 12.35.56.jpg 2022-02-03 12.29.00.png

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance leftover stock will be made available online or at a later sample sale? I can plan a trip to NYC around that date.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance leftover stock will be made available online or at a later sample sale? I can plan a trip to NYC around that date.

Some of the stock is still on drop93.com.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great stuff. The first gun club I've been looking at for a while. Still plenty of stock I hope? Bribing a friend with dinner to go for me this afternoon.

There were multiples of most items, so probably yes.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this might be hyper specific...but did you happen to see the a ring jacket camelhair overcoat? It was on Drop93 a couple of weeks ago in several sizes, but then disappeared...I was hesitant to buy without trying on first but if its in the pop up I might wind up making a trip into the city...
If it is, and if you do, and if the multiples are available, I may beg you to proxy for me hahaha.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it is, and if you do, and if the multiples are available, I may beg you to proxy for me hahaha.

Damn, I inquired about the ability to send to NYC from Drop93 a couple of weeks ago and was told it was a no-go

I’m stuck in NJ and my sister doesn’t have the time today to proxy for me…oh well c’est la vie!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was dithering for a few reasons, but maybe it'll make a comeback on Drop...
Unless any NE peeps wanna proxy :devil:
Hmmm, that gives me a thought...sale run through the weekend, I'd assume?
@taxgenius how do you like the suit? I was eyeing that for a spell, but stock dwindled...and there is no chance I'm feeling frisky enough to squeeze into a 50.

Last edited:

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
I have been looking for similar guncheck sport coats for some time as well. Jealous of people living in New York, I will be interested if someone could do proxy.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was dithering for a few reasons, but maybe it'll make a comeback on Drop...
Unless any NE peeps wanna proxy :devil:
Hmmm, that gives me a thought...sale run through the weekend, I'd assume?
@taxgenius how do you like the suit? I was eyeing that for a spell, but stock dwindled...and there is no chance I'm feeling frisky enough to squeeze into a 50.

It looks exactly as it does online. It's more suitable for winter, however.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like any sample sale, I probably bought a couple things I might otherwise wouldn't have, like a flannel black watch RJ (the number 1 rule of things you shouldn't do at a sample sale, right)? But overall, great sale on the Drop 93 stuff. Also, there was a nice esprit de corps among the folks who were there at 10a. One of the biggest winners was the guy who grabbed the nigel cabourn everest parka in orange for $500 -- not me unfortunately.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like any sample sale, I probably bought a couple things I might otherwise wouldn't have, like a flannel black watch RJ (the number 1 rule of things you shouldn't do at a sample sale, right)? But overall, great sale on the Drop 93 stuff. Also, there was a nice esprit de corps among the folks who were there at 10a. One of the biggest winners was the guy who grabbed the nigel cabourn everest parka in orange for $500 -- not me unfortunately.

when does the sample sale end?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads