• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Amazing Spider-Man (07/03/2012)

Gorthaur Melwasul

Reaction score
I hope the movie gonna be a complete financial failure.
The more information we have, the more i think this spidershit movie will be the new "Superman Returns" aka a complete non coherent, bad movie.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seriously, **** this comic ****.

I wish Hollywood would go back to stealing ideas from novels like the good old days.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
kSGUD.jpg

zoQCd.jpg

I guess it is untold, suction cups on shoes is new for Spidey.
tIHVy.jpg

Bayi7.jpg

Didn't think Peter can be more emo than Tobey for SM3 but I was wrong.
F58A2.jpg

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

From the trailer leak where they showed Lizard, he does have a snout so that isn't the final design is somewhat true but then again they are already selling these Pez dispensers from the movie.
kzLIW.jpg

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let´s put our hopes in Andrew garfield who looks exactly as I thought Peter Parker would in real life. I liked toby as peter, but garfield just looks much more like the peter parker from the comics.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Haters are going to hate, but this is looking surprisingly good!

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

They got the wise cracking friendly neighborhood Spider-Man down. :satisfied:

Last edited:

Bryan_Funfetti

Reaction score
I wasn't expecting much after the last three movies, but that looks pretty good. Seems like spiderman got all techy.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Will watch for sure but it's still my 3rd most anticipated film behind TDKR and Avengers.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great trailer. This reboot seems like is gonna sweep us off our feet
inlove.gif

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I like that they are bringing three things that were missing in the other films.

1. He's a scientist again and uses his brains to create web-shooters instead of that organic crap.

2. Parker seems to be using humor to throw off his enemies. Having Spider-Man be a wisecracking crime fighter is a fundamental part of the character.

3. The police are after him. This is a signal they are moving away from having NYC love him, which always bugged me im Rami's movies.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like that they are bringing three things that were missing in the other films.
1. He's a scientist again and uses his brains to create web-shooters instead of that organic crap.
2. Parker seems to be using humor to throw off his enemies. Having Spider-Man be a wisecracking crime fighter is a fundamental part of the character.
3. The police are after him. This is a signal they are moving away from having NYC love him, which always bugged me im Rami's movies.

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

But it seems Gwen gets clued into the fact he's Spiderman - which I don't think should happen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics